Sign in to follow this  
SmokeDiddy

Zero atc id MU-2B

Whenever I fly my MU-2B in P3Dv4, atc addresses it as zero.  I have checked the aircraft.cfg and the atc_id=N321GM.  Does anyone know what the issue might be?

thanks for the help!

i5-6600K 3.5Ghz OC to 4.5GHz|CorsairH60 Liq Cooler|GA-Z170X-Gaming 7|GTX 1070|G.Skill Trident DDR4-3200 32GB|950 PRO M.2 250GB|850 EVO 500GB|2TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD|FractalDesign R4|Corsair RMx 750W|Win10 64bit Home|MSFS2020

I love the smell of Jet-A in the morning!

Robert Pressley a.k.a. SmokeDiddy

The same problem happens with the Cessna Conquest II, also in P3Dv4.

Stew

"Different dog, different fleas"

Is this a Flysimware problem or a P3Dv4 problem, can anyone comment?

Stew

On ‎11‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 11:20 PM, SmokeDiddy said:

Whenever I fly my MU-2B in P3Dv4, atc addresses it as zero.  I have checked the aircraft.cfg and the atc_id=N321GM.  Does anyone know what the issue might be?

thanks for the help!

Workaround solution@:-

When selecting Vehicle, look at  the Air Traffic Control Box.. Flight Number...type in the ID of the airplane   N321GM. or  1GM

bob

It would appear that P3D is reading the wrong data for the atc id, do you think?  At least for these two FSW aircraft.  P3D reads the atc id correctly for my Milviz C310R and the Carenado acft I have installed.

Stew

Yes I agree it appears its just FSW, I checked the  Alabeo PA44, that was ok. I compared the Aircraft.cfg  to the c441 and then added a couple of lines and rearranged them but it didn't make any difference.

Lets hope FSW will take a look at it.

bob

edit.. just tried changing tail numbers on a non FSW airplane and it doesn't  appear to respond. so it may be a P3D problem as well.

I had some success with an alteration in the aircraft.cfg file .     change this line to ....atc_airline=                                                 ( ie delete the Cessna )

see if it works for you

bob

On ‎10‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 3:59 AM, onebob said:

I had some success with an alteration in the aircraft.cfg file .     change this line to ....atc_airline=                                                 ( ie delete the Cessna )

see if it works for you

bob

Hi, Bob.  Yes, this alteration seems to work.  Thanks for the tip.

Stew

23 minutes ago, StewartH said:

Hi, Bob.  Yes, this alteration seems to work.  Thanks for the tip.

that's good , lets hope FSW can thro' some light on it.

I have FSW Airplanes installed in the Add-on's folder, (also the Gates Lear jet l25 ) but unable to sort out the sounds for Alabeo PA44 , so have that installed in the P3D default folder. at first I thought it was a consequence of that, after messing around with the installation of the pa44for I noticed today there was a reference to the Carenado/Alabeo in a recent topic about  it not working in the Add-on's folder.

bob