Sign in to follow this  
edzunu

P3d v4

Works great and flawless in FSX but in P3D v4 the engines won't start and it does not work...Any idea?

Thanks

I had a similar issue with the engines not starting.  If you run through the start procedure to the point of turning the engines on and nothing happens, listen carefully.  Do you hear the turbines motoring up?  That is do you hear a very soft hissing sound but the propellers do not start to turn?  If so, do the following as see what happens:

1.  Turn off the engines.

2.  Go to "vehicle" in the P3dv4 menu and select the vehicle again

3.  Turn on the engines.

That simple procedure solved the problem for me.

Hope this works for you

John

Thanks John. I was able to do this by selecting any other aircraft and once it starts the engine(s), I select the 690 in the P3dv4 menu and in that moment  I can turn on the engines, but that is not how it should work.

Eduardo

You/re correct, Eduardo.  Welcome to the joy of P3d v4 addon aircraft compatibility issues.  I fear we will live in this world for some time to come.

John