Sign in to follow this  
flyblueskies

Problems with 'fixing' P3DV4 AI aircraft help request

I've installed your very excellent program. I mainly installed to 'fix' the AI traffic for P3DV4. When I ran your Misc->Fix AI tool, it removed the [fltsim.0] section in all of the IVAO_MTL aircraft config files.

Because of this, PSXseeconTraffic can no longer use these AI (the VMGenerator program disregards any aircraft config files missing this section). The AI_liveries.txt file does not have any of the IVAO_MTL AI aircraft listed.

Below is one of the removed sections, which were saved in the aircraft.cfg.slx.bak file.

[fltsim.0]

description=LOD1 polygons: 58\nLOD10 polygons: 2640\n
model=
sim=SBAI-An148
texture=ADB
title=A148ADB
ui_manufacturer=IVAO.aero
ui_type=A148
ui_variation=Antonov Design Bureau (ADB)

I'm curious if this is intentional or a possible mistake?

Lastly, without having to copy and paste all of the entries back into some 100 - 200 files, is there an easy way to put this section back in?

Kind Regards,

Jeff

PC: 10900K, RAM 32GB, Geforce GTX 3080 (10GB), MSFS 2020, FSX-SE, XP-11, P3DV4.5, P3DV5 

Hi Jeff,

In the next version (to be released later today) you can run the 'Fix AI aircraft' tool again and it will renumber the [fltsim.n] sections, starting with [fltsim.0].

thanks, Maarten

Maarten Boelens ([m][a:][R][t][ʏ][n])
Developer of SimLauncherX

ftx_supporter_avsim.gifC172Siggy1_zps11944daf.jpg

Hi Maarten,

Excellent news!

Thank you,

Jeff

PC: 10900K, RAM 32GB, Geforce GTX 3080 (10GB), MSFS 2020, FSX-SE, XP-11, P3DV4.5, P3DV5 

Hi Jeff,

It took a little bit longer than I thought, but a new version is now available. Please select 'Fix AI aircraft' again and rebuild the database (aircraft only) afterwards.

Maarten

Maarten Boelens ([m][a:][R][t][ʏ][n])
Developer of SimLauncherX

ftx_supporter_avsim.gifC172Siggy1_zps11944daf.jpg

Hi Maarten,

Thank you very much. I'll give this a try later tonight.

Jeff