Sign in to follow this  
Santi871

Vibrations by flight surfaces, engines and thrust

Is there any chance you guys could implement those?

I really like chaseplane but I'm considering going back to ezdok2 for those. I liked those effects and I'm really surprised they are not implemented at the moment.

Cheers!

19 hours ago, Santi871 said:

Is there any chance you guys could implement those?

I really like chaseplane but I'm considering going back to ezdok2 for those. I liked those effects and I'm really surprised they are not implemented at the moment.

Cheers!

If I am not mistaken they are mostly if not all there with the motion effect tab and with an enormous adjustment range.

Cheers

A.Chryss - near YSCB

1. ASUS ROG STRIX X299 i9-7900X (delid - 4.9Ghz All Cores), EK 420x45 RAD, D5 Pump, EK monoblok, 32GBs GSkill 3600MHz ram 1T, Gig Aorus GTX1080Ti (2075Mhz), SSung 970 Evo 2TB & 1Tb & 960Evo 500GB NVMe, 2xSSDs. XBox controller for camera views. - Flight sims

2. ASUS ROG STRIX X570 Ryzen 3900X - 4.3Ghz (12 cores) Corsair H115i, Gig 2080Ti OC, 32MHz ram 2x 970EVO 1TBNVME  3x ssd etc.  P3D v4.5 & v5, XP11 & DCS. 43"-4k + 27"-2k monitors & tablets. Warthog controllers, Honeycomb Yoke, Thrustmaster TPR pedals, TrackIR . - Games server

36 minutes ago, Uteman said:

If I am not mistaken they are mostly if not all there with the motion effect tab and with an enormous adjustment range.

Cheers

I see the engine one but not flaps/spoilers/gear

Yes you are correct no specific adjustments exist, however I believe (and observe) the acceleration slider is effective in flight as well as on the ground so trim (speed change?) is taken into account in the acceleration effect. I notice it somewhat on my system but you need to play with the slider. I don't miss the gear effect one because I mostly fly small GA craft with a fixed cart.  When I fly the 737 I guess I haven't thought about it much because the gear up time on TO is such a momentary portion of a flight. I assume gear down/speed effects on approach are calculated in the acceleration component but as you say it is not available individually. Keven may have more to say on it

A.Chryss - near YSCB

1. ASUS ROG STRIX X299 i9-7900X (delid - 4.9Ghz All Cores), EK 420x45 RAD, D5 Pump, EK monoblok, 32GBs GSkill 3600MHz ram 1T, Gig Aorus GTX1080Ti (2075Mhz), SSung 970 Evo 2TB & 1Tb & 960Evo 500GB NVMe, 2xSSDs. XBox controller for camera views. - Flight sims

2. ASUS ROG STRIX X570 Ryzen 3900X - 4.3Ghz (12 cores) Corsair H115i, Gig 2080Ti OC, 32MHz ram 2x 970EVO 1TBNVME  3x ssd etc.  P3D v4.5 & v5, XP11 & DCS. 43"-4k + 27"-2k monitors & tablets. Warthog controllers, Honeycomb Yoke, Thrustmaster TPR pedals, TrackIR . - Games server

You have a lot of option for engine motion effects. For the flaps, gear and spoiler ones, you might feel a vibration but it's minimal. For the initial release, we wanted to focus on the most important motion effects for most people. The rest, we'll add it afterward.

We really want to integrate those as logically and intuitively as possible and that takes time.

But it's on the list of things to do. Don't worry about that!

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42