Sign in to follow this  
henry

need upgrade my system to move to P3D 4 , advice needed.

hi guys, iam running P3D v 3.4, AS2016, ASCA, ENVTEX, mostly PMDG 737 and FS LABS A320 with this system : 

WINDOWS 7 64 .INTEL CORE I7-3770K CPU@3.50 GHZ,(never overclocked) 16 GB RAM , NVIDIA GE FORCE TITAN , 223 GB SSD hard drive , 3 normal storage drives and running on 3 monitors . 

now i would like to upgrade to to a different or much better system to be able to get P3D 4 and W10 . do you think i could still be able to run it on this above system or should i upgrade for better . as well i think i need more RAm iam running out of space. any advice would be welcome. 

henry

3 hours ago, henry said:

hi guys, iam running P3D v 3.4, AS2016, ASCA, ENVTEX, mostly PMDG 737 and FS LABS A320 with this system : 

WINDOWS 7 64 .INTEL CORE I7-3770K CPU@3.50 GHZ,(never overclocked) 16 GB RAM , NVIDIA GE FORCE TITAN , 223 GB SSD hard drive , 3 normal storage drives and running on 3 monitors . 

now i would like to upgrade to to a different or much better system to be able to get P3D 4 and W10 . do you think i could still be able to run it on this above system or should i upgrade for better . as well i think i need more RAm iam running out of space. any advice would be welcome. 

henry

Henry. 9 out 10 conversations on this forum are about what components work best. Just pick any post of your choice and you get a pretty good idea. I can say you have a darn powerful Video Card. Just get a better CPU.

thx joe for the reply. i agree video card i bought it 2 years ago.. i am going to check the forum and see what would be the best road to take for me. thx again