Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[13SEP17] Updates Pushed for 737NGX (all) and 777-200LR/F product lines

13 minutes ago, Bob_Z said:

I opened the Op Center, which told me I had 3 updates.   I clicked on the NGX update, got the notification that it was downloading and then the Op Center disappeared from my screen.  I tried to open it again and was told it was still running.  A few minutes later, I tried again and it opened but there were no notifications of updates and the changelog didn't mention any.  What do I do now?

Depending on what sim you are using, if V4 install the V4 update if V3 install that etc. Are you running the ops center as Admin? 

Yes, as admin.  As I said, the updates disappeared from the OC before I could install them.

• Upvote 1

Bob Zolto

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

23 minutes ago, Bob_Z said:

What do I do now?

Ideally, not ask for support in an update thread like this, as it's bound to get lost in all of the other replies.

All the same, since I'm here, the download bar in the OC itself is simply letting you know the progress of downloading the .exe that will be updating the aircraft for you. If you do not see a command window (black box, with plain white text) pop up, then it's likely that an anti-virus program is intercepting the .exe file and either preventing it from being downloaded, or preventing it from running.

Kyle Rodgers

Updated successfully. PMDG Operations Center valuing my investment. Thank you .

• Upvote 1

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

11 hours ago, rsrandazzo said:

We are WAY (way way) behind on that project thanks in large part to the all-hands effort required to get all of the Prepar3D v4 compatibility taken care of- but last I checked it seemed everyone was back to using the time clock in the 747-8 assembly hall, so this is indeed a good thing.

Stay tuned- we will have more for you soon!

"A PMDG product is never late, it arrives precisely when it means to" - Randazzo the Grey 

Good thing to have maintenance and compatibility for existing products squared away first, PMDG did an amazing job with this whole endeavour. It only makes sense that the 'new stuff' would have to wait.   :happy:

• Upvote 1

Henk de Vries

Does this update apply to us FSX-SE users as well ? Is there much reason for us to do the reinstall?

• Upvote 1

Vic green

6 hours ago, GHarrall said:

Too bad nothing was mentioned about the J41 "coming soon" post from Facebook. 

Glenn

Agree, it's probably will have its own topic, put who know?

Coming "soon" PMDG soon ofc:biggrin: 

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

1 hour ago, PATCO LCH said:

Does this update apply to us FSX-SE users as well ? Is there much reason for us to do the reinstall?

Seeing that this is a micro-update, there is no uninstall-reinstall method. Actually, if you uninstall, the OC won't be able to see the aircraft on your computer, and will not recommend that you update it (nor will the updater be able to update anything).

• Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers

Thanks, PMDG, for the Independance livery.

Really great to fly President Truman's private aircraft!

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

Thank you for the updates, it's always a nice surprise when an update is released :) 

• Upvote 1

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

Robert, please, in the upcoming 747 release fix the N1 increase issue during thrust HOLD at takeoff, it has been reported since release and needs to be corrected.

Thank you!

James Goggi

I'm in Dubai and it still hasn't gotten here yet. Much longer than usual.

Scott

Kendall S Mann

Still Telling Pilots Where To Go!!

I'm in the UK and have only seen the update for the 737NGX, nothing so far for the 777.

John Funnell

scap_b777.png  NAX8096.png

4 hours ago, jgoggi said:

Robert, please, in the upcoming 747 release fix the N1 increase issue during thrust HOLD at takeoff, it has been reported since release and needs to be corrected.

Seriously? As everyone has been trying to tell you, Kyle FROM PMDG INCLUDED, if it was easy to fix, they would have already done it. I highly doubt they are going to hold a micro-update just for that. Bringing it up repeatedly is NOT going to magically get it fixed faster.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.