Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[13SEP17] Updates Pushed for 737NGX (all) and 777-200LR/F product lines

1 hour ago, captain911 said:

PS. I have issue updating the 737 also. When I open the OC I go to update section I choose update I got a little black box with letters inside but it doesnt update. 

Uninstall before reinstalling.

Kyle Rodgers

37 minutes ago, scandinavian13 said:

Uninstall before reinstalling.

I was about to ask this. Do i have unistall the 777 also? 

7 hours ago, captain911 said:

I was about to ask this. Do i have unistall the 777 also? 

does  the  oc  tell you  to uninstall  otherwise it  will update.  if  you have  the  same  issue  as  the  ngx  than uninstall  the  777   and  download  from your  account  and   reinstall  again

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

16 hours ago, pete_auau said:

does  the  oc  tell you  to uninstall  otherwise it  will update.  if  you have  the  same  issue  as  the  ngx  than uninstall  the  777   and  download  from your  account  and   reinstall  again

my OC doesnt say anything to unistall. Just saying theres update. I did update my 737NGX... I unistalled and then install the new update.

5 hours ago, captain911 said:

my OC doesnt say anything to unistall. Just saying theres update. I did update my 737NGX... I unistalled and then install the new update.

If you download a full installer, uninstall first before reinstalling.

Kyle Rodgers

Kyle is there a way for the OC to recognize all the PMDG products installed? Example for the MD-11 to show up on the OC and be given some configuration options and maybe a livery installer like with the newer birds?. Now I don't mean to bring the MD-11 into the newer sims as that has been beat to death in here, but more of a simpler way to configure the bird. 

6 hours ago, Longhaul444 said:

Kyle is there a way for the OC to recognize all the PMDG products installed? Example for the MD-11 to show up on the OC and be given some configuration options and maybe a livery installer like with the newer birds?. Now I don't mean to bring the MD-11 into the newer sims as that has been beat to death in here, but more of a simpler way to configure the bird. 

The MD-11 and original 747 are incompatible with how the OC operates, so, nope.

• Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers

On 9/27/2017 at 3:10 PM, scandinavian13 said:

I'm going to need more information here.

What have you done to get the update, what are you seeing, not seeing, etc.? I can't assume anything in a support role. Always provide as much information as you can give.

Hey Kyle,

Sorry about that. I open up ops center and it shows all up to date. I haven't made an update to the 777 for quite some time. That is all. I don't have the 737 so I have no idea if that worked :-)

Scott

Kendall S Mann

Still Telling Pilots Where To Go!!

9 hours ago, skyymann said:

I open up ops center and it shows all up to date.

Then you're good to go.

Kyle Rodgers