Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[13SEP17] Updates Pushed for 737NGX (all) and 777-200LR/F product lines

6 hours ago, jgoggi said:

Robert, please, in the upcoming 747 release fix the N1 increase issue during thrust HOLD at takeoff, it has been reported since release and needs to be corrected.

Thank you!

What has this bug ever done to you that you want to see it wiped out immediately?

6 hours ago, jgoggi said:

Robert, please, in the upcoming 747 release fix the N1 increase issue during thrust HOLD at takeoff, it has been reported since release and needs to be corrected.

This will be part of the update. Now, please...no more. I think we've heard enough of it for the last few months - here and in the support queue. That goes for us, and everyone else here in the forum.

• Upvote 5

Kyle Rodgers

Thanks for the update guys.  Cant wait for the J41 in V4

Matt Wilson

On 13/09/2017 at 3:39 PM, scandinavian13 said:

Ideally, not ask for support in an update thread like this, as it's bound to get lost in all of the other replies.

All the same, since I'm here, the download bar in the OC itself is simply letting you know the progress of downloading the .exe that will be updating the aircraft for you. If you do not see a command window (black box, with plain white text) pop up, then it's likely that an anti-virus program is intercepting the .exe file and either preventing it from being downloaded, or preventing it from running.

(P3D V4) I noticed that the NGX 600/700 cockpit nose texture in the VC (when you look up and over the dashboard) is now a blank, light green colour instead of the actual repaint's colour scheme.This is not the case in the exterior model. Can you confirm this is supposed to be or should I reinstall? P.S. A bunch of 600/700 liveries had to be repaired as well after the update. This does not affect the 800/900

Flying Tigers Group

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

26 minutes ago, captainsazzman said:

(P3D V4) I noticed that the NGX 600/700 cockpit nose texture in the VC (when you look up and over the dashboard) is now a blank, light green colour instead of the actual repaint's colour scheme.This is not the case in the exterior model. Can you confirm this is supposed to be or should I reinstall? P.S. A bunch of 600/700 liveries had to be repaired as well after the update. This does not affect the 800/900

Hi

I have the same problem with NGX 600/700 seeing a blank light green colour nose texture (P3DV4).

I have sent a support ticket.

Morten Pedersen

22 minutes ago, Mpede said:

Hi

I have the same problem with NGX 600/700 seeing a blank light green colour nose texture (P3DV4).

I have sent a support ticket.

Morten Pedersen

YES! ME TOO! I am THIS close to uninstalling it but I'm suspecting that it may be intentional. Also, I don't want to risk my 777 and 747 installs as well as the hundreds of liveries, options and hours in the aircraft. PLEASE let me know how that goes. I dont want to re-install my sim

Flying Tigers Group

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Hmmm so I launch the operations center.  It says new update available via the notification in the top right, I click to download the v4 update.  A command prompt window appears with some text but then closes really quickly so I can't see what it says.  The notification prompt is then gone but when I close the OC and open it again it says "new update available"?  Rinse and repeat.

Any ideas?

Thomas Derbyshire

17 hours ago, scandinavian13 said:

This will be part of the update. Now, please...no more.

Let me just say thanks PMDG!

James Goggi

I'm in the UK and still not seen any update for the 777, I've had the update for the 737NGX but nothing for the 777.

Kyle, can you confirm what the latest version of the 777 is, I currently have v1.10.8414.

John Funnell

scap_b777.png  NAX8096.png

5 hours ago, u719826 said:

Kyle, can you confirm what the latest version of the 777 is, I currently have v1.10.8414.

Start > All Programs > PMDG Simulations > PMDG Operations Center > Select the 777 > Versions

Green bar - current
Red bar - not current

Kyle Rodgers

Hi Kyle  this path is not present in Windows 10 x64 Spanish version , since last updates. If i want lo update the OP Center, I have to look  into C:\Program Files (x86)\PMDG Operations Center.

I don´t know if this is important, but a direct path to PMDG folder is not at start menu anymore.

Best.

Miquel Egea.

6 hours ago, scandinavian13 said:

Start > All Programs > PMDG Simulations > PMDG Operations Center > Select the 777 > Versions

Green bar - current
Red bar - not current

Yes Kule, I think we all know that, but according to first post in this thread by RSR an update should be ready for the 737NGX and the 777.

The 737NGX updates OK, but nothing for the 777. There seems, to me, to be a problem on the update server here in Europe.

So, please confirm actual version number after update announced by RSR, which seems to be the only way for us European to know if there is a problem.

At the day of the update my P3D v4 did not have problems. Today I cannot start P3D selecting any PMDG 777 aircraft. I can load other aircraft. The scenario screen shows a gray screen instead of the loading screen. Reinstalled did not help, any clue what is wrong? P3D v4 I notice often if it comes across incompatible files like scenery it stops loading the scenario but why would the PMDG 777 cause it? - David Lee

At last! Africa is ahead of the game! We recevied all updates immediately upon release! 737ngx and 777......I believe PMDG staff have some Cape Town connections...:gaul: All the updates installed without any issues...applies to all my fellow "pilots" here in Cape Town. Well done to PMDG....We are grateful for all you do...

Peter Webber

Prepar3D v5 & MSFS / Windows 10 Home Edition / CPU i7-7700K / MSI Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium / Samsung 970 EVO PLUS M.2 500GB / Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz / MSI Geforce GTX 1080Ti Gaming X

17 minutes ago, Peter Webber said:

At last! Africa is ahead of the game! We recevied all updates immediately upon release! 737ngx and 777......I believe PMDG staff have some Cape Town connections...:gaul:

Lucky you Peter,

Maybe then, you could tell us the version number after this update, as, with all due respect to Kyle, Kyle do not seem to understand the problem,

or, do not want to admit there is a problem?