Sign in to follow this  
sascha

Flight1 Cessna 172R, is it still vailable somewhere?

No longer available. There were apparently some problems between Flight1 and the author that resulted in it being withdrawn from sale. Flight1's Cardinal 177 is still available and very nice.

DJ

• Upvote 1

...Or A2A's definitive C172R.

EDIT: Hush my mouth! I've just noticed it's for FS9. :rolleyes:

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

13 hours ago, ubersu said:

No longer available. There were apparently some problems between Flight1 and the author that resulted in it being withdrawn from sale. Flight1's Cardinal 177 is still available and very nice.

DJ

Thanks for reminding me of that one! I've always had half an eye on it because I love the sleek design, but it was too expensive for me back in the day. I'm in the process of collecting stuff I have missed out on over the years as it is probably all going to disappear in the next years. I have not much hope that a lot of it will just be freeware...

Ron, I looked at A2A, and I think you meant to say that the "definitive" 172 is not for fs9.  It says FSX on their catalog page.

4 hours ago, forkedtail said:

So, its agreed that the A2A 172 is not for fs9.  :biggrin:

More's the shame, too.

That's the truth, Sasha.  The world's most popular plane is not available in a decent payware edition.  I don't get why planes are dropped after many years.  What does it cost to keep it listed for sale?

16 minutes ago, forkedtail said:

Ron, are there jpegs available for viewing your paints?

I'm not sure I understand. Do you mean viewing the texture files? If so, no. If you mean screenshots just search for Ron Attwood on AVSIM library and there are screenies with every entry.

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

4 hours ago, paulopp said:

Apparently, there was a boxed version which is still available, at least here at German Amazon.

The version pictured is the German language version.

DJ

Hi folks,

sorry for warming up this old thread. There was the Flight 1 Cardinal mentioned above. Will it work with an FS9 setup under Win7? Back in the time I changed from XP to Win7, I used to have some problems with Dreamfleet planes - while the Bonanza works flawlessly, the Baron had problems with some gauges and the B727 crashed FS9.

Thanks,

Harald

Harald Geyer
   Gründer der Messerschmitt Freunde Dresden v. V.

lYI9iQV.jpg