Sign in to follow this  
itsTheGorge

PROBLEM TO ACTIVATE FS2CREW

are  there any fs2crew  enteries  in the panel  cfg

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Did you make an exception for the folder in your AV settings? Some AV may block the access to some files.

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

My Spanish isn't that great, but it looks like Windows is blocking FS2Crew from writing to the panel.cfg file.

Try right clicking on the fsx.exe file and select "always run as administrator" in the compatibility tab.

Side note:  This is why it's never a good idea to install FSX  or P3D into the Program Files folder.

Microsoft is very protective of that folder.

1 hour ago, itsTheGorge said:

Hello everyone! I have a problem when I want to activate fs2crew. When I give fs2crew to activate a message says that it can not access the panel.cfg file. I started everything as an administrator. What I do?

Link to an photo of the error: https://mega.nz/#!54YmzQjK!rc0LNlkF-pk6_HpUYIxl-wjcQDZD2KvIl2z6qzmt6nE

To make a reply, you must click on the "Quote" button, not the "Report Post" button...

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

22 minutes ago, byork said:

My Spanish isn't that great, but it looks like Windows is blocking FS2Crew from writing to the panel.cfg file.

Try right clicking on the fsx.exe file and select "always run as administrator" in the compatibility tab.

Side note:  This is why it's never a good idea to install FSX  or P3D into the Program Files folder.

The problem is that I get this error when I activate fs2crew in the Reboot Config Manager

2 minutes ago, itsTheGorge said:

The problem is that I get this error when I activate fs2crew in the Reboot Config Manager

it looks like Windows is blocking FS2Crew from writing to the panel.cfg file.

1 minute ago, byork said:

Okey, and now?

3 minutes ago, byork said:

The same error still appears :(

Just now, byork said:

You're clicking the "enable" button as I thought.  It's no doubt a write permission issue.  You're probably not in an Admin account or something.

Send me a support ticket.  I'll help you via a remote desktop.

How do I send you a support ticket? And how will you help me from a remote desktop? I do not understand haha.
PD: Do you speak Spanish?

You can send me a support ticket via: www.fs2crew.com on the Contact page.

You have a write permission issue.  Something is blocking the Config Manager's attempt to "write" to the 737's panel.cfg file.

If you can figure out what is blocking FS2Crew, your problem will be solved.

I don't speak Spanish, sorry.