Sign in to follow this  
flyblueskies

Easy way to tell if AI...planes are active?

Hi Maarten,

I've installed your latest build and "fixed" my AI... planes.

I understand now that incompatible P3DV4 versions are "disabled" by removing the [flight.x] section in the aircraft.cfg file  (not sure if that is the correct section name).

I have many ai...files and it would a long time to go through each aircraft cfg file...is there an easy way to find which ones are active and those removed?

Thank you,

Jeff

PC: 10900K, RAM 32GB, Geforce GTX 3080 (10GB), MSFS 2020, FSX-SE, XP-11, P3DV4.5, P3DV5 

Hi Jeff,

The [fltsim.x] sections for aircraft variations with an FS9 model are removed. Using File Explorer you can search for all aircraft.cfg.slx.bak files to find the aircraft.cfg files that have been changed. In the next version I will add an option to list all aircraft variations that have been removed (by comparing the actual aircraft.cfg file with the aircraft.cfg.slx.bak files). AI aircraft that are active can be found in the Aircraft window (first select 'AI aircraft' on the ribbon and then filter the list by setting 'True' in the filter of the 'IsAI' column).

thanks, Maarten

Maarten Boelens ([m][a:][R][t][ʏ][n])
Developer of SimLauncherX

ftx_supporter_avsim.gifC172Siggy1_zps11944daf.jpg

Hi Maarten,

Thank you for the information. It worked as promised.

Thank you again,

Jeff

PC: 10900K, RAM 32GB, Geforce GTX 3080 (10GB), MSFS 2020, FSX-SE, XP-11, P3DV4.5, P3DV5