Sign in to follow this  
Zimmerbz

FSlabs320

Until v 4.1, we will see nothing. Let's wait.

Eric 

52 minutes ago, Mark II said:

I don't like be totally passive, to the point where I'm even not allowed to ask. :laugh:   

Are we under a WWII regime perhaps ? C'mon, be serious.

Am I a human or am I a drone which can only wait hoping for the best and also not allowed to ask ? I think you were ironic in your statement, ok.

Told that, not only I will keep on asking, if I will have answers which will not satisfy me f.i. missing dozens of deadlines in 10 years, I will criticize them hardly, that's how it works in my human life.

I hope you are not all Mr. Smith out there, in case, I am Neo or at least I am embarked, proudly, in the Nabucodonosor to go against Mr. Smiths

It was lost on you Mark :laugh: if you was taking aim at a barn door you did not just miss the Door but the barn completely.

• Upvote 1

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

On 9/20/2017 at 5:44 PM, Nyxx said:

It was lost on you Mark :laugh: if you was taking aim at a barn door you did not just miss the Door but the barn completely.

:laugh:

André

I heard you cannot use hardware like the VRi Insight MCP or other hardware like throttle quadrant, tillers, etc... with this plane until they release some more expensive professional version. Is this true?

Eric 

20 hours ago, B777ER said:

Is this true?

I believe I saw something to that effect in a forum post from Lefteris

David Porrett

23 hours ago, B777ER said:

I heard you cannot use hardware like the VRi Insight MCP or other hardware like throttle quadrant, tillers, etc... with this plane until they release some more expensive professional version. Is this true?

Who would buy a plane that doesn´t accept throttle quadrants? The expensive professional version is for cockpit builders if i´m not mistaken. The plane accepts throttle quadrants, tillers and similar hardware (there´s a thread in their forums where they discuss different throttle-joystick combinations, and personally i have used a Logitech wheel as tiller), and the VRi insight MCP works flawlessly (i have the MCP combo panel and i can swear by it, look here:

Sure, maybe you can´t assign the more esoteric stuff like MCDU buttons, overhead switched et al, but apart from that this plane works like any other non-SDK including plane for the most usual stuff.

• Upvote 2