Sign in to follow this  
fwerff

nVidia GTX 20xx or 11xx series coming soon?

I remember I read somewhere before the summer that it was expected that nVidia will present their new GTX 20xx or 11xx series in Q3 of this year. Is there any news or more or less confirmed rumour about that?

I kinda hope it will reduce the prices of the GTX 1070 or 1080 like we're just starting to see with the Intel 7700k processor (because of the 8700k coming soon).

I don't have to money to buy the latest greatest, but I'll settle for an i7-7700k accompanied with a GTX 1070 (or a 1080 if I find a good deal).

Regards,

Frank van der Werff

Banner_FS2Crew_Line_Pilot.jpg

AMD's recent "Vega" release wasn't exactly a game changer.  Consequently, there's little reason for nVidia to rush the "presumed" early 2018 release of Volta.  They can easily push back Volta and sell plenty more Pascals.

Cheers,

Greg

as far as i know from articles there will be no new cars from Nvidia till next year because vega is only 1080 performance.

some rumors say maybe there will be a 1070ti to beat the vega56

brgds

sfo_a320.png

C. W. ,Ryzen 9 5950X @H2O , 32 GB RAM DDR4 3600 Mhz CL15 , Corsair MP600 Pro Watercooled 2 TB for P3D, Samsung SSD980 1 TB for Addons and Crucial MMX500,  Red Devil Ultimate 6900 XT

I think we will be on the current state of cards for quite some time. There has been no official annoucement or leaks which suggests to me we are some time off (at least going into next Spring with a TI variant coming 10-12months afterwards). 

My upgrade paths is Ti's at the moment as I feel they're fantastic. I am expecting a 1080ti today (upgrade from 980ti).

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK