AI Lights Reborn Free Edition 

Current Version 3.3.4

We are pleased to finally release this free add-on that will fix the irritating missing AI traffic navigation lights under Prepard3D V4, it also improves the simulator immersive experience and realism by enabling special effects for all your currently installed AI Traffic.

What can you spec from this ad-don:

• AI Strobes Lights visible from longer distances
  • AI Strobes Lights with dynamic lights reflections that illuminates the tarmac and plane structures.
  • AI Nav lights are dimmed after 6-8 nautical miles and they have new textures applied with special effects re-adjusted to avoid any visual orbs at distance.
  • AI beacon Lights have been improved with new textures and effects adjusted so they are not visible until short final.
  • AI bottom beacon light will generate reflections against the tarmac and the lower part of the air-plane. 
  • AI Lights adjusted to react accordingly to daylight time, for example during the day strobe lights are less reflective than during night.
  • Customisable installation folder.
  • Support for FAIB 747 and 767 model series.
  • Support for FAIB 747-8 and 747-8F series.
  • Support for FAIB A318, A319, A320 and A321 series including the Airbus NEO models. NEW

If you want to find more information or you want to download your free copy now please visit us at: https://www.fsreborn.com

Best wishes,
Simbol

• Like 1
  • Upvote 9

I just downloaded and I am going to try it after I land here in  minute. I was wondering if you have any pictures for this?

Signature.png

Follow me on : Instagram

See my Trailer: A Year Of Flight

Just tried it. Very nice work. Loving the reflection on the fuselage from the NAV and strobe lights. The range is also good and the size of the lights is much more realistic. Thanks for this great contribution. 

Signature.png

Follow me on : Instagram

See my Trailer: A Year Of Flight

Hi Simbol,

I have followed the development of your program on the forum and I am impressed with the positive comments. I just downloaded from your website, I note your installer is fixed on C:Program files\etc any chance we can be given the choice to install elsewhere like on my P3D drive?

Cheers

A.Chryss - near YSCB

1. ASUS ROG STRIX X299 i9-7900X (delid - 4.9Ghz All Cores), EK 420x45 RAD, D5 Pump, EK monoblok, 32GBs GSkill 3600MHz ram 1T, Gig Aorus GTX1080Ti (2075Mhz), SSung 970 Evo 2TB & 1Tb & 960Evo 500GB NVMe, 2xSSDs. XBox controller for camera views. - Flight sims

2. ASUS ROG STRIX X570 Ryzen 3900X - 4.3Ghz (12 cores) Corsair H115i, Gig 2080Ti OC, 32MHz ram 2x 970EVO 1TBNVME  3x ssd etc.  P3D v4.5 & v5, XP11 & DCS. 43"-4k + 27"-2k monitors & tablets. Warthog controllers, Honeycomb Yoke, Thrustmaster TPR pedals, TrackIR . - Games server

Simbol, just wanted to express my gratitude for the great work you've done with this new ai light effects, they look very "pro" (real).

Evereyone that wants a more immersive and realistic sim should install Simbol's app.

Thanks again for what you gifted to the fs community.

Great week

Sergio

Sergio Naiberg

5 hours ago, Uteman said:

Hi Simbol,

I have followed the development of your program on the forum and I am impressed with the positive comments. I just downloaded from your website, I note your installer is fixed on C:Program files\etc any chance we can be given the choice to install elsewhere like on my P3D drive?

Cheers

Hi Uteman,

The next revised version will allow you to do so, I had to use my current installation tools and due to technical difficulties I had to leave it fixed until I can purchase a more profesional installation tool.

If you are really bothered contact me privately and I can send you instructions to move the add-on to another folder, alternatively you can wait a couple of weeks and use the updated version

Enjoy the freeware, many thanks for you kind words and support with my new product lines.

Best Wishes,

Simbol

3 hours ago, Bogga said:

Simbol, just wanted to express my gratitude for the great work you've done with this new ai light effects, they look very "pro" (real).

Hi Sergio,

This is a freeware, there is a Profesional Edition currently under development and is not even near of what you are experiencing, stay tune.

Thanks for your kind words and support.

Best Regards,
Simbol

6 hours ago, warriorpilot said:

I just downloaded and I am going to try it after I land here in  minute. I was wondering if you have any pictures for this?

Hi Warriorpilot

I rather let people to see by themselves as it has a better WAO factor :cool:.

Regards,
Simbol

38 minutes ago, simbol said:

alternatively you can wait a couple of weeks and use the updated version

Thanks for your efforts I can wait the two weeks.

Cheers

A.Chryss - near YSCB

1. ASUS ROG STRIX X299 i9-7900X (delid - 4.9Ghz All Cores), EK 420x45 RAD, D5 Pump, EK monoblok, 32GBs GSkill 3600MHz ram 1T, Gig Aorus GTX1080Ti (2075Mhz), SSung 970 Evo 2TB & 1Tb & 960Evo 500GB NVMe, 2xSSDs. XBox controller for camera views. - Flight sims

2. ASUS ROG STRIX X570 Ryzen 3900X - 4.3Ghz (12 cores) Corsair H115i, Gig 2080Ti OC, 32MHz ram 2x 970EVO 1TBNVME  3x ssd etc.  P3D v4.5 & v5, XP11 & DCS. 43"-4k + 27"-2k monitors & tablets. Warthog controllers, Honeycomb Yoke, Thrustmaster TPR pedals, TrackIR . - Games server

This pack is outstanding, thank you. My only gripe is the strobe lights combined with flightbeam's night time preset is blinding in the cockpit (f22). 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, MichaelLowl said:

It seems it doesnt work with MYTraffic AI planes.... anyway, very nice job and thanks for all of your affords!

Michael

Contact me private for support, I have users using My traffic.

I suspect you have a conflict with another add-on or configuration with your Sim.

Regards 

Simbol 

Installed... great job Simbol

addons: ASP4,FS Real Time ,Navigraph,My Traffic Professional,PMDG 777x ,FSUIPC5,Super Traffic Board,EditVoicepackXL,VFX Central!