Hi @Mr_LoL

MT6A developer and Missi are both blaming LM but ask yourself why AIG, UTL and Global Traffic are working fine?

Drop me an email at support@fsreborn.com I will sent you a modified version of the navigation lights for wrongly designed AI models to improve the lights for your system, in the meantime I would highly recommend you to switch your AI models to other solution, it would really improve your simulation experience.

If you drop me the email now you will have the effects in less than 5 minutes :wink:

Best Regards,

Simbol

• Upvote 1

Just now, simbol said:

Hi @Mr_LoL

MT6A developer and Missi are both blaming LM but ask yourself why AIG, UTL and Global Traffic are working fine?

Drop me an email at support@fsreborn.com I will sent you a modified version of the navigation lights for wrongly designed AI models to improve the lights for your system, in the meantime I would highly recommend you to switch your AI models to other solution, it would really improve your simulation experience.

If you drop me the email now you will have the effects in less than 5 minutes :wink:

Best Regards,

Simbol

Hi.

I know if queried it with Missi. This was his reply

"Are you looking the AI model from distance? If so this is impossible to fix since the lights are not fx effect but hard coded model objects.

Can't fix the problem unless I use fx effect, but I really don't like fx effect so I don't want add any lights effect to my models, Also no chance to fix for further models of mine.

But to use fx effect is bring another problem to the model

To bring not correct strobe flash and heavyness when too many AI in the spot

I want to prevent that kind of performance problem so exclude fx."

Unfortunately Missi charges for his models and I have paid 45 Euros for the A380, 777 and A330. His midels are better than the freeware AIG ones.

i9 7920X @ 4.7  | MSi x299 Gaming Pro Carbon  | Gigabyte Aorus 1080Ti | 32GB DDR4 GSkill 3000mhz | 1 TB Samsung 960 EVO | 3TB Toshiba 7200rpm.

6 minutes ago, Mr_LoL said:

Hi.

I know if queried it with Missi. This was his reply

"Are you looking the AI model from distance? If so this is impossible to fix since the lights are not fx effect but hard coded model objects.

Can't fix the problem unless I use fx effect, but I really don't like fx effect so I don't want add any lights effect to my models, Also no chance to fix for further models of mine.

But to use fx effect is bring another problem to the model

To bring not correct strobe flash and heavyness when too many AI in the spot

I want to prevent that kind of performance problem so exclude fx."

Unfortunately Missi charges for his models and I have paid 45 Euros for the A380, 777 and A330. His midels are better than the freeware AIG ones.

Unfortunately he is not following the LM SDK, how can he blame LM for his lights not showing at distance? even my payware edition will not work with FSP planes as he is not sticking to LM instructions for V4 and V4.1

This just confirm what I have been advising to a lot of my customers and my personal beta team, if you want to improve the AI lights issues under PD3 and use my Freeware or Payware add-on's stay way from FSP planes.

Get yourself UTL or go to AIG group forums they have free models for those AI planes you are referring and they will be very helpful to get your AI traffic sorted.

Best Regards,
Simbol

2 minutes ago, simbol said:

Unfortunately he is not following the LM SDK, how can he blame LM for his lights not showing at distance? even my payware edition will not work with FSP planes as he is not sticking to LM instructions for V4 and V4.1

This just confirm what I have been advising to a lot of my customers and my personal beta team, if you want to improve the AI lights issues under PDv3 and use my Freeware or Payware add-on's stay way from FSP planes.

Get yourself UTL or go to AIG group forums they have free models for those AI planes you are referring and they will be very helpful to get your AI traffic sorted.

Best Regards,
Simbol

Simbol FSP planes are V4 native and they look and fly much better than the freeware AIG ones which is why I switched. It's not a deal breaker me tbh i'll cope lol. Anyway I'll send you that email.

i9 7920X @ 4.7  | MSi x299 Gaming Pro Carbon  | Gigabyte Aorus 1080Ti | 32GB DDR4 GSkill 3000mhz | 1 TB Samsung 960 EVO | 3TB Toshiba 7200rpm.

11 minutes ago, Mr_LoL said:

Simbol FSP planes are V4 native and they look and fly much better than the freeware AIG ones which is why I switched. It's not a deal breaker me tbh i'll cope lol. Anyway I'll send you that email.

I think you miss understand,

If AI models are not using .FX files because developers refuse to follow the SDK instructions from LM, there is nothing I can do to fix their lighting problems.

Here is the documentation from LM: http://www.prepar3d.com/SDKv4/sdk/modeling/3ds_max/modeling/new_aircraft_procedures.html#Adding Lights

My Add-on's and tools cannot support unsupported AI models for LM.

Best Regards,
Simbol

Version 3.3.1 is now available, please check the change log at https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/520171-products-updates-announcements/

Regards,
Simbol

Edited by simbol
Updated changelog
  • Upvote 1

Version 3.3.4 is now available, please check the change log at https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/520171-products-updates-announcements/

Happy new year to everyone.

Best Regards,
Simbol

• Upvote 1

Great and fast service.

I wish you and all P3D pilots: A super 2018, with lots of happy virtual flying.

Regards,

Jeroen

The Netherlands

To re-iterate other comments, an innovative piece of work which delivers a far superior experience with dynamic lighting on in P3Dv4.

I too have the problem that the NAV lights on the FAIB aircraft are barely visible with the mod active irrespective of whether I use the default wing flex models (where light is built into model) or move to the no wing flex models, where the nva lights are then contained in the aircraft.cfg.

An immediate solution would be to copy the original FAIB effect into the AI Lights Reborn folder, but before I did this, wondered whether there was a better solution and indeed whether the intention was for the NAV lights to look small, even at close range, notwithstanding the intention to dim them at distance and avoid the "globe" effect.

1 hour ago, robschofield said:

Immediate solution would be to copy the original FAIB effect into the AI Lights Reborn folder, but before I did this, wondered whether there was a better solution and indeed whether the intention was for the NAV lights to look small, even at close range, notwithstanding the intention to dim them at distance and avoid the "globe" effect.

This is correct the intention is to avoid the "globe" effect over the distance and replicate real world scenarios, if you pay attention to traffic around airports, the navigation lights cannot be seeing so easily in real world operations.

However it is my intention to re-adjust the FAIB effects for the Airbus series to be slighter bigger after some users feedback, you can proceed to put in place the original FAIB effects into the AI Lights Reborn folder until version 3.3.5 is released, my suggestion would be to use only the Navigation and beacon original FAIB effects so the the FSReborn strobes remain active as this would give you a better immersion experience.

I expect to have version 3.3.5 ready in a week time as I want to test the new lights correctly under different resolution settings.

Once again this kind of situations would be addressed properly with the profesional edition as end users would be able to adjust the size of the effects directly via a graphic user interface for the entire AI fleet or specific AI Models allowing them to adjust the AI Lighting for their own system hardware specifications and special needs.

Best Regards,
Simbol

wow!!! thanks for your work. that is true:globe effect is here. When is the proffessional edition goingo to be on market?? 

On 05/01/2018 at 2:22 AM, abranpuko said:

When is the proffessional edition goingo to be on market?? 

It is not too far don't worry, but it will be available when the time is right :).

Best Regards 

Simbol