Sign in to follow this  
C525B

P3D v4, are your MFD map views missing icons?

The icons for map data (including route waypoints) are missing, although the labels are there.  These shots were taken in the B350i, but it appears to be a common thread across all Carenado's ProLine21 birds in P3Dv4. 

I have observed this on my machine, and I have seen it in other users' screen shots as well...so I know I'm not the only one.

This is with a basic install, no mods, directed to the main P3D V4 directory.  If you are experiencing this as well, please let me know or send Carenado a ticket.  Their P3Dv4 installers introduce so many new problems.  Some of them were easy fixes (wrong entries in dll.xml, PC12 installer doesn't install required fonts)...but Carenado will probably have to fix this one on their own.

PL21_MAP_ICONS.jpg?raw=1

I have an issue with Phenom 100 and Navigraph extension, I can not see the names of the waypoints or airports on the MAP from MFD...no idea why.

late edit> solved, I had to install the fonts from P3D folder to Windows.

Edited by Vali

Valentin Rusu

AMD Ryzen 5900x OC, EVGA RTX 3080 Ti FTW3, DDR4 32GB @3200MHz, Samsung 840 PRO Raid for Win 10 Pro, Samsung 960 PR0 512GB NVMe SSD