Sign in to follow this  
Moonflight

Alabeo Sale - 40% Off

Also at FS Pilot Shop and PC Aviator Australia (but not showing reduced at the US store of PC Aviator).

Gary

And, at the Alabeo site too.

Not advertised, but the prices reflect a sale. 

Give them some love and buy from their site, if you can.

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

This link shows sales - http://www.alabeo.com/index.php

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Anyone have either of the crop dusters and if so, which is the better if the two? I think the Piper version comes with a free scenery and a free mission.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

1 minute ago, cmpbellsjc said:

Anyone have either of the crop dusters and if so, which is the better if the two? I think the Piper version comes with a free scenery and a free mission.

I have both and while they're both excellent, I prefer the Piper (PA36 Pawnee Brave 375). It has the scenery and mission. It is also the model on which "Dusty Crophopper" from the Disney animation "Planes" is based :-) if you're into that sort of thing. The default sounds are very nice, but apparently the sounds by Sonic Solutions are very realistic. They also go on sale quite often. 

My favourite Alabeo aircraft is the Beech Staggerwing, an absolute classic.

i7-12700KF, RTX 3080 12GB, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, ASUS PG348Q 34" ultra-wide monitor, Track IR 5, HP Reverb G2, Windows 10 64-bit

5 minutes ago, rooitou said:

I have both and while they're both excellent, I prefer the Piper (PA36 Pawnee Brave 375). It has the scenery and mission. It is also the model on which "Dusty Crophopper" from the Disney animation "Planes" is based :-) if you're into that sort of thing. The default sounds are very nice, but apparently the sounds by Sonic Solutions are very realistic. They also go on sale quite often. 

My favourite Alabeo aircraft is the Beech Staggerwing, an absolute classic.

Thanks for the feedback. I'll probably end up getting one of the two. I have a $5 off coupon from PCA so either will cost me like $6. Not bad for something I probably won't use very often.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

I have been stuck in airliners for some time, but now that I have VR  I think the Waco and Staggerwing would be the way to fly in that new medium. 

• Upvote 1

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

Anyone flying X-Plane 11 be careful. All the planes in the sale are X-Plane 10 only. Probably they still work in XP 11 but without the XP 11 features (That's purely a guess based on the fact the Caranado planes work).

Everyone should pick up the PA-44 Seminole if you do not have it.  This plane is one of Alabeo's best releases.

• Upvote 1