Sign in to follow this  
Moonflight

Alabeo Sale - 40% Off

C404 Titan was better I expected. It is now my first (and only) Alabeo -aircraft and with the PCAviator 5$ discount coupon well worth the money.

PA-44 was used by ERAU Prescott for dual engine training.  Good thing it's my 50th tomorrow, the wallet is open.

10700k / Gigabyte 3060

Just purchased the PA-44, real decent representation , good hand-flyer.

Just went to an AOPA fly in, this week and was wanting something similar to this model. It's a great twin engined ride.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

I did finally buy the Waco and the Staggerwing and, if you have VR, the Waco is an amazing experience. While taxing you can lean out over the cockpit to see where your going just like in a real tail dragger. 

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

Anyone that has the Staggewing can you tell me if your dome light  works?

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

JustFlight also has the sale.

I've admittedly never taken a closer look at Alabeo's products. Anything one should know? Like performance hit; all looks, no brains; no switch sounds; approximate flight dynamics; bad repaintability; etc...?

7950X3D + 6900 XT + 64 GB + Linux | 4800H + RTX2060 + 32 GB + Linux
My add-ons from my FS9/FSX days

On 14/09/2017 at 9:37 PM, ThomasAH said:

The PA23 Aztec F is nice, too. I bought it in an earlier sale.

On 15/09/2017 at 4:22 PM, Greggy_D said:

Everyone should pick up the PA-44 Seminole if you do not have it.  This plane is one of Alabeo's best releases.

Another vote for both of these!

Bill