Moonflight

BARGAIN
Alabeo Sale - 40% Off

23 posts in this topic

C404 Titan was better I expected. It is now my first (and only) Alabeo -aircraft and with the PCAviator 5$ discount coupon well worth the money.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

PA-44 was used by ERAU Prescott for dual engine training.  Good thing it's my 50th tomorrow, the wallet is open.

Just purchased the PA-44, real decent representation , good hand-flyer.

Just went to an AOPA fly in, this week and was wanting something similar to this model. It's a great twin engined ride.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Been watching a few videos of the Titan and the Seminole and now i'm more confused which one to choose!?!:unsure:

I did finally buy the Waco and the Staggerwing and, if you have VR, the Waco is an amazing experience. While taxing you can lean out over the cockpit to see where your going just like in a real tail dragger. 

I wish i have one but VR just in dreams, mate. Finally I decided myself and bought the Seminole.

Anyone that has the Staggewing can you tell me if your dome light  works?

JustFlight also has the sale.

I've admittedly never taken a closer look at Alabeo's products. Anything one should know? Like performance hit; all looks, no brains; no switch sounds; approximate flight dynamics; bad repaintability; etc...?