Sign in to follow this  
teravestarjen

PSXseeconTraffic registration database

Hello all,

For all you addicts who like to include as much registrations as possible there is now a database which contains an enormous amount of registrations.

You can search in this database on Aircraft type, Registration, Country, Airline Name, ICAO code or if applicable the IATA code.

In case the airline is not a member of ICAO then either PVT (Private) or GVT (governmental, military etc) is used. The database will be maintained by Brian van Hout and myself.

You can find it at my website: www.ai-repaints.com

Any feedback is appreciated.

Regards,

Arjen ter Avest

• Upvote 1

Thank you Arjen and Brian, been using that, and what a time saver it has been. Very much appreciated.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Hi Arjen,

I was about to do another round of inserting aircraft registrations for my AI models (adding AI never seems to end!) to make it more my PSXseeconTraffic experience more realistic, however when I navigate to ai-repaints.com it displays "Account Suspended".

Will the site be back up and running anytime soon?
Really miss having such a useful tool as other websites are not as user friendly.

Thanks.

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

On 2/8/2018 at 6:47 AM, F737NG said:

Hi Arjen,

I was about to do another round of inserting aircraft registrations for my AI models (adding AI never seems to end!) to make it more my PSXseeconTraffic experience more realistic, however when I navigate to ai-repaints.com it displays "Account Suspended".

Will the site be back up and running anytime soon?
Really miss having such a useful tool as other websites are not as user friendly.

Thanks.

Hi Nico. Any updates on this? Could you add it to your main website (lekseecon.nl)?

12 minutes ago, AZWildk4t said:

Hi Nico. Any updates on this? Could you add it to your main website (lekseecon.nl)?

No, Arjen has disappeared from the Radar ... Cannot get in contact with him anymore, unfortunately.

I do not have his database, so there is nothing I could add to my website, I'm sorry.

Nico

Edited by kiek