Sign in to follow this  
spilok

Question about plane's sudden performance

I have enjoyed the Jet Blue A-320 Mega Pak planes in v4 for a few months now.  ALL OF A SUDDEN, I can't accelerate any of the  320's to a decent take off speed.  They are sluggish, move like turtles, and nothing I've tried seems to make them move as they used to. What could have changed?  I've uninstalled them and reinstalled them, but they act the same.  

What can I check to see what has caused this sluggishness to occur to all the planes in this pak?  I downloaded them from Rickooo which assures they are P3dv4 approved.

Stan

Sounds like pirated software. Why do you think that "Rickooo" is a trustable source for anything?

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

NEVER MIND.

I figured it out. Seems my joystick wasn't correctly calibrated since my re-install. I uncalibrated, then set back to defaults on calibration. Re-calibrated and all my power is now back. Seems the Throttle calibration was screwed up.
Thanks for reading.
Stan

RESOLVED

Ps.   I think Rickoooo is a great site.  I really can't say anything negative.  If they say it's Pd3v4 approved, then it is.