Sign in to follow this  
MAHLER

Performance overview 747III

Considering purchasing this beautiful looking aircraft, before I do, I thought I'd get a bit of feedback from

anyone with a similar rig,  much appreciated.

System:- Windows 10, P3D v 3,1 Intel I& 6700K 4Ghz Skylake, Gigabyte Z170 HD3P, Nvidia GTX 980Ti DDR5 unclocked, Corsair 16GB memory.

It runs the 777 very smoothly.

Michael King

Hi,

I have a slightly more powerfull system and I don't have P3D v3 but I have the QOTS II and the T7 for both FSX and P3D v4 and I found there are very similar to each other in terms of performances in both sims.

So my guess is that if the T7 runs smoothly on your system, the QOTS II will do as well.

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

I have a 6700K (no overclock) with a GTX 980 and the 747 runs perfectly on P3Dv4. On P3Dv3 you will have to take it easy on settings to avoid OOM.  Very great aircraft from PMDG as always...

Mike

14 hours ago, MAHLER said:

Considering purchasing this beautiful looking aircraft, before I do, I thought I'd get a bit of feedback from

anyone with a similar rig,  much appreciated.

System:- Windows 10, P3D v 3,1 Intel I& 6700K 4Ghz Skylake, Gigabyte Z170 HD3P, Nvidia GTX 980Ti DDR5 unclocked, Corsair 16GB memory.

It runs the 777 very smoothly.

Michael King

I have a much worse rig 2700K at 3.85, 8GB RAM, 2 GB GTX670 running FSX and the 747 performs fine on my rig. Able to fly to heavy scenery areas with addon airports and AI and no FPS issues or OOM's.

Sean Campbell 

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

I have almost exactly the same system, except a GTX970 and P3Dv4. it runs amazingly great but I consider going for a 1080 though.