Sign in to follow this  
Pilot53

NGX Crashing on Load

After installing the latest ngx update I have been unable to load the ngx.  The sim crashes with no error message as soon as the flight starts to load.  I can load a default aircraft but as soon as I switch to the ngx the sim will crash.  I have tried removing the p3d cfg, dll.xml, exe.xml, and reinstalling the ngx countless times.  All the time uninstalling and then manually deleting each folder in every directory.  Anyone else having this problem?

• Upvote 1

Lian Li 011 Air Mini | AMD 7950X3D | Asus ROG STRIX B650E-F | Arctic Cooling Liquid Freezer II 280mm RGB | 2x32GB G.Skill DDR5-6000 | ASUS TUF RTX 4090 | Seasonic Prime Platinum 1000W | Varjo Aero

See this thread. The solution to the problem with loading the QOTS II may also apply to the NGX in your case  

Mark Adams, KPWM

I'm too having trouble, same as you, default (or any other aircraft loads, but when trying to load PMDG 737, it crashes,, noticed there was a updaye to win 10 earlier on , wondered if that the problem

Darn, was hoping that would do the trick.  Ive removed all recent updates and still cant load the 737.  

Lian Li 011 Air Mini | AMD 7950X3D | Asus ROG STRIX B650E-F | Arctic Cooling Liquid Freezer II 280mm RGB | 2x32GB G.Skill DDR5-6000 | ASUS TUF RTX 4090 | Seasonic Prime Platinum 1000W | Varjo Aero

Well its not just pmdg, I reinstalled the tfdi 717 and have the exact same issue.  The sim works fine with default aircraft.

Have I missed something, or has there been a fix to the crashing of PMDG 737 when loading, as I'm still having trouble and it seems people are posting things other than the crash of PMDG 737 upon loading

David Ward

win 10, P3Dv3

I uninstalled the latest microsoft update KB4038788 and now everything is good

Hope this helps...

Derek C.

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Del57 Thank you, that was the solution. Hopefully there will be an update to avoid this issue with PMDG and KB4038788 together.

Greetings

Christian