Sign in to follow this  
YukonPete

QW 787 User Manual is available for DL

Looks like the product page is ready to go at Flight1

(saw this on FB earlier)

Edited by cmpbellsjc
Removed direct link to product due to Avsim TOS

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad 

I still have FSX installed - might give it a go and have a look.

David Porrett

4 hours ago, Wise87 said:

The 787 is listed on the flight1 site but download is not ready yet. $70 for FSX so I'm guessing $100 for P3D.

If, so, the only reason for the P3D version being more expensive is because it can be.

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Wise87 said:

The 787 is listed on the flight1 site but download is not ready yet. $70 for FSX so I'm guessing $100 for P3D.

If so, the only reason for the P3D version being more expensive is because it can be.

So, is this a study sim or a survey sim?  Whats the verdict.  Only the former is of any interest to this simmer.

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Boomer said:

>So, is this a study sim or a survey sim?  Whats the verdict.  Only the former is of any interest to this simmer.

Its not a study sim, it won't be of any interest to you.

For the bit less demanding types, I think they will enjoy it.

• Upvote 2

ea_avsim_sig.jpg

2 hours ago, ErnieAlston said:

Its not a study sim, it won't be of any interest to you.

For the bit less demanding types, I think they will enjoy it.

Cheers, thats very helpful, brother.

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Beardyman said:

But the price tag suggest that it is study level

Maybe 5 or 6 years ago, but based on the recent releases , the study-sim price is closer to $95 today.

PMDG 777  $90

PMDG 747 $90

FSLabs A320   $100

• Upvote 1

ea_avsim_sig.jpg

12 hours ago, Boomer said:

If, so, the only reason for the P3D version being more expensive is because it can be.

So true

Matt Wilson

They can't charge the same as pmdg?? But I love the buzz words of study sim and survey sim.  Can someone give me an example of what product a "survey"sim is please.  I get study sim.  But survey sim? and who coined the phrase

14ppkc-6.png

The place I remember hearing that phrase originally was in the old combat flight sim forums back in the 90's  for example falcon 4.0 was a study sim and Jane's USAF was a survey sim (one studied one aircraft in intense detail and one had 5-6 flyable aircraft at lesser detail/same systems in all planes)  default and "lite" systems aircraft would probably be today's equivalents of a survey sim.  as always, personal opinion/grudge holding can blur the lines in internet discussion.