Sign in to follow this  
olspsd08

FS2Crew QW787

I may be tripped for asking this as it may have been asked but down the road....like really really far down the road after QW releases the 787. Would or could there be an FO('s) for it? They just release a pre-lim manual so the actually bird cant be far off. Thanks.

rb_banner_driver.png        ugcx_banner.png

Olisa "Ols" Achonye  

USN/USAF  

From what I have heard QW have been incredibly hostile towards the idea of an SDK and even directly towards FS2crew. I may remember wrong though.

15 hours ago, byork said:

Totally wrong :-)

Glad to hear :-D 

• Upvote 1

Olisa "Ols" Achonye  

USN/USAF  

If they were hostile to FS2CREW they would be stupid. It will make their Bird sell even faster ... Who wants to fly a commercial modern airliner "alone" nowadays ? certainly not me !

Unless they have a co-pilot in their package like the aerosoft bus....

• Upvote 1

On 9/17/2017 at 5:25 PM, byork said:

Totally wrong :-)

That's good. It must have just been a forum member then. Let's all hold out hope :-)

So the 787 showed up yesterday. Would it be worth waiting till its on multiple platforms before making the FS2Crew for it? 

• Upvote 1

Olisa "Ols" Achonye  

USN/USAF  

On 9/20/2017 at 6:35 AM, sanookBKK said:

If they were hostile to FS2CREW they would be stupid. It will make their Bird sell even faster ... Who wants to fly a commercial modern airliner "alone" nowadays ? certainly not me !

Unless they have a co-pilot in their package like the aerosoft bus....

I am in that category.  FS2Crew is actually on my checklist of requirements when shopping for new airliners to fly.  No matter how cool the airliner looks, if there is no FS2Crew for it, then I hold off from buying it.

To be honest, that's precisely the reason why I have not invested in the FSL A320 series.  At this point I'd rather fly the simpler Aerosoft bus with FS2Crew than the complex FSL bus with me flying as if i am the only living soul on the plane.  There are a few airliners currently out that I would love to have, but I won;t buy them unless we get an FS2Crew for them in the future :)  That is how highly I regard this wonderful company (FS2Crew) and their product.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Faelandaea Dravin said:

To be honest, that's precisely the reason why I have not invested in the FSL A320 series.  At this point I'd rather fly the simpler Aerosoft bus with FS2Crew than the complex FSL bus with me flying as if i am the only living soul on the plane. 

You're surely missing out on something. The FSLabs A320-X is the most detailed and thoroughly simulated airliner, I've ever come across in Flight Sim. FS2Crew or not (no offense, Bryan!). 

• Like 1

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

On 10/3/2017 at 10:46 PM, Faelandaea Dravin said:

I am in that category.  FS2Crew is actually on my checklist of requirements when shopping for new airliners to fly.  No matter how cool the airliner looks, if there is no FS2Crew for it, then I hold off from buying it.

To be honest, that's precisely the reason why I have not invested in the FSL A320 series.  At this point I'd rather fly the simpler Aerosoft bus with FS2Crew than the complex FSL bus with me flying as if i am the only living soul on the plane.  There are a few airliners currently out that I would love to have, but I won;t buy them unless we get an FS2Crew for them in the future :)  That is how highly I regard this wonderful company (FS2Crew) and their product.

Certainly not the minority, I agree completely.  Not very realistic trying to pilot a plane full of passengers solo.

Dylan Charles

"The aircraft G-limits are only there in case there is another flight by that particular airplane. If subsequent flights do not appear likely, there are no G-limits."

Hi Bryan, pardon me but I don't want to waste a new topic thread. How are fs2crew products with V4.1? Thanks. 

Olisa "Ols" Achonye  

USN/USAF