Sign in to follow this  
olspsd08

FS2Crew QW787

On 10/4/2017 at 11:18 AM, Anders Bermann said:

You're surely missing out on something. The FSLabs A320-X is the most detailed and thoroughly simulated airliner, I've ever come across in Flight Sim. FS2Crew or not (no offense, Bryan!). 

Sorry Anders, i also think the FSLabs A320 is very detailed and one of the best airliner around but for me flying a super hyper detailed aircraft alone kills all the realism, it is a nonsense.

I would already buy the FSLAB bus if it was FS2CREW compatible. Will never fly it "alone" as nobody never fly a jetliner alone in the reel world.

I already bought the QW 787 coz i can smell that there is a strong possibility that it will be FS2CREW compatible soon... :)

Am I wrong Bryan ? ;) ;) ;p

2 hours ago, sanookBKK said:

Sorry Anders, i also think the FSLabs A320 is very detailed and one of the best airliner around but for me flying a super hyper detailed aircraft alone kills all the realism, it is a nonsense.

I would already buy the FSLAB bus if it was FS2CREW compatible. Will never fly it "alone" as nobody never fly a jetliner alone in the reel world.

I already bought the QW 787 coz i can smell that there is a strong possibility that it will be FS2CREW compatible soon... :)

the  reason there  is  no  fs2crew   out  for  the fsl  a320  is because  they havn't  released  the  sdk  out   yet.

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

3 hours ago, sanookBKK said:

Not soon.  It's too early to tell.   Just let them finish the plane first and we'll go from there!

4 hours ago, pete_auau said:

the  reason there  is  no  fs2crew   out  for  the fsl  a320  is because  they havn't  released  the  sdk  out   yet.

Correct... that plane is extremely complex.  And in order to do a professional job and not some thing half-baked, you need an SDK.  No way around it.

We do more than just flipping switches.  We need to pull data from the MCDU to do a professional job.

In the meantime, there's always the Aerosoft Airbus, which, while it may be not as ultra technically accurate as the FSLabs, is still very much a competent Airbus simulation.

https://www.fs2crew.com/cart/categories/Special-Airbus-Area-(2013-and-Later)/

8 hours ago, byork said:

Not soon.  It's too early to tell.   Just let them finish the plane first and we'll go from there!

Well i did my first QW787 flight (alone in the cockpit :nangis:)...It s a very nice bird despite a few things that need to (will) be corrected. It was a long long time since i piloted a jetliner without FS2CREW and i missed it a lot. You cannot switch many buttons and taxi or fly the plane at the same time....I really need FS2CREW for this bird to definitly join the fleet.

For sure the QW787 will be a hit es^pecially when it will be P3Dv4 ready and for sure it will be an FS2CREW hit too like the PMDG birds....

Hi, Bryan, me again....yeah eh....QW787 P3D V4.2...eh...maybe FS2Crew...pretty please? (if SDK is avail of course). 

rb_banner_driver.png        ugcx_banner.png

Olisa "Ols" Achonye  

USN/USAF  

Awesome!!! See Legend!!!

rb_banner_driver.png        ugcx_banner.png

Olisa "Ols" Achonye  

USN/USAF  

On 5/25/2018 at 7:22 AM, byork said:

We already have the material for it, so it's just a matter of time.

This is epic news. What’s the best way to follow development? Will an official thread be created?

thank you! Excited for it.