olspsd08

FS2Crew QW787

3 hours ago, byork said:

Hahahah, I need to hire more programmers... but that's easier said than done 🙂

I'm available!!!  🙂

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

"Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings" - Shapiro2024

Sad development is so slow. Guess MSFS2020 will be out before this. Imo getting a new product out would be better than doing the 10th version of existing products....

Lukas Dalton

The thing with FS2020 is that unless it's highly backward compatible (which I doubt it will be, but who knows), it could take a couple years for the current FS addons to be ported over.

Everyone could still be using P3D V4 (maybe 5) for a long time to come.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Is this still looking feasible for the foreseeable future since A330 and NGXu are in play now? Just a thought. Thanks for the great work.

rb_banner_driver.png        ugcx_banner.png

Olisa "Ols" Achonye  

USN/USAF  

41 minutes ago, olspsd08 said:

Is this still looking feasible for the foreseeable future since A330 and NGXu are in play now? Just a thought. Thanks for the great work.

Maybe... are people generally happy with the 787?  Are the bugs out of it?

2 hours ago, byork said:

Maybe... are people generally happy with the 787?  Are the bugs out of it?

I love it and I don’t have any bugs 

I can't speak for everyone but i can say that they have done a great job with it especially with the -10. I've noticed that folks don't fly their aircraft without your products for the most part since the FO is integral the realism. I firmly believe folks will definitely welcome a FS2C 787. Again just my .02 Kroner (might vary with today's exchange rate).

Olisa "Ols" Achonye  

USN/USAF  

Hi Bryan,

I would also really appreciate to have an FS2Crew FO integration in the QW 787 as this is a great addon beside the fact, that there is also an immersion package from old prop available for this aircraft making it one of the most realistic airliner simulations next to the PMDG aircrafts IMO. I would definitely buy this expansion, if you ever would program it.

Btw, many thanks for the update of the Aerosoft Airbus FS2Crew version including the free A330 expansion. That's really generous from you and it's great to have the FO present in the A330 cockpit already within days after the initial release of this new airplane. The QW 787 definitely needs that expansion too.

People love ya B!! You give their aircraft meaning. To bring NGXu and the 330 right off the bat....pheeww. One can only wonder but i frankly believe the 78 will definitely get it's just deserved treatment from FS2C should you decide to pull the trigger on it.

Olisa "Ols" Achonye  

USN/USAF  

Hi Bryan..I second the QW787..an FS2Crew 787 would add the missing link for it and open a completely different experience. Best way to put it, I am spoiled by FS2Crew. I have it for just about everything I fly. Hope to see it soon should you decide to accept this mission.

Don Brashears

It's beginning to look a lot like.....78 hehe...hopefully...maybe.

Olisa "Ols" Achonye  

USN/USAF  

I do have the same question...  when are you going to couple out with the FS2Crew for the QW 787?  This is a popular airplane and has no bugs.   It flies like a dream.  This is a much needed addon ASAP!  

Jeremy