Sign in to follow this  
Eytan_Ofir

Problem in the 777-300 since the update!

First i know that the update was only for the 200 and the 737 but!! only since the update.. the 777-300 is crashing 

its a NTDll.DLL error and i know preety much eveything about it.. so yes i know that the update was only for the 200 but can you try to help me figure out what going on?? thanks

Eytan Ofir

the -300 uses the -200 files to some extend if i am not mistaken... Also an NTDLL.DLL error could almost be anything. I have used both extensively and have zero issues since the update. Did you change (install or remove) anything since?

I havent installed anything and again its only in the 300 not in 200 not in 747 and not in 737 and i did went into the event viewer thats why i seid it was ntdll (:

although i know a lot about ntdll.. and in this case i know that its the 300 dont ask me how... but i do the same 12 hour flight once with the 747 everything is fine then 777-200 again all is fine then with the 300 and it crashes after 8 hours...

in this case im sure its that.

do you guys think uninstalling the 300 will work?

and if so does anyone know where does the simulation settings are saved so i could keep them?

so guss what Ive reinstalled the 777-200 and 300 and this time i did ignore update and guss what its not  crashing!! so now im preety sure that the update is the problem thanks for your help guys

if  it  were  the update  than  everyone would  be  having  issues

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Hi,

You didn't specify which sim you use.

No sure how it can be related (maybe a pure coincidence, I'm not sure there is any link between the ntdll and sceneries) but I had the ntdll.dll issue in P3D v4 when flying from/to a scenery that was designed for P3D v3.

The only difference is that I had that issue with all aircrafts. 

You say you have the issue only with the -3000ER. Could it be that you flew only to/from a scenery only with that aircraft?

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.