Sign in to follow this  
Victoroos

FAIB nav strobe 737 missing (v3 and v4)

Just now, Victoroos said:

I'm very close, as in my camera is on top of them.

I also use default and yours. Both have the "issue"..

I'm trying to register for FAIB.. just don't know what their first model was.. oeps

Ok that means you have an effect or texture name conflict resolution, disable all add-on's under the Prepar3d "add-On Manager" and check the results.

Best regards,
Simobl

7 minutes ago, simbol said:

Ok that means you have an effect or texture name conflict resolution, disable all add-on's under the Prepar3d "add-On Manager" and check the results.

Best regards,
Simobl

Hmm. I have barely any addon installed that does something with lights.

And also, in v3, I had different addon's as well, a completely different setup...and it still happend :S

Victor Roos

Just now, Victoroos said:

Hmm. I have barely any addon installed that does something with lights.

And also, in v3, I had different addon's as well, a completely different setup...and it still happend :S

Nothing to do with lights, it has something to do with "Effects & Textures", if your sim is overriding the resolution of effects names or textures names it would not load certain lights as they are dependant of it.

If you have used the ".XML" method to organise a SimObject (Plane) or Scenery and applied wrong parameters to the XML, it would cause exactly this effect, this happened to a couple of my Beta team members during my AI lights tests where Prepar3D was using the Effects inside of one of their Airplanes directory instead of the ones inside the effects default folders.

Regards,

Simbol

21 minutes ago, simbol said:

Nothing to do with lights, it has something to do with "Effects & Textures", if your sim is overriding the resolution of effects names or textures names it would not load certain lights as they are dependant of it.

If you have used the ".XML" method to organise a SimObject (Plane) or Scenery and applied wrong parameters to the XML, it would cause exactly this effect, this happened to a couple of my Beta team members during my AI lights tests where Prepar3D was using the Effects inside of one of their Airplanes directory instead of the ones inside the effects default folders.

Regards,

Simbol

What I don't understand then, is why for example, my default aircrafts do have your nice dynamic lights?

vkr

vic

Victor Roos

17 minutes ago, Victoroos said:

What I don't understand then, is why for example, my default aircrafts do have your nice dynamic lights?

vkr

vic

Do you see my strobe lights in any other planes?

S.

21 minutes ago, simbol said:

Do you see my strobe lights in any other planes?

S.

yepp. Also the, E.G Airbus from faib work fine.

Default, as well as yours :)

Victor Roos

1 minute ago, Victoroos said:

yepp. Also the, E.G Airbus from faib work fine.

Default, as well as yours :)

Ok my apologies, then it seems that it is only related to this particular AI model which is very strange.

S.

59 minutes ago, simbol said:

Ok my apologies, then it seems that it is only related to this particular AI model which is very strange.

S.

well, it actually are all the boeing models.. :S

Victor Roos