Sign in to follow this  
spokes2112

A new tool?

Based on Gunter's recommendation to make a soundai folder and soundai.cfg for mucho better MP sounds I made a little tool.
Yeah - copying the sound folder somewhere else, renaming it to soundai, renaming the sound.cfg to soundai.cfg then placing the folder back is rather easy but can seem tedious.. So I created a little batch file to do it for you in one little step. Later on (much later) I just may code it into the multiplayer tool.

It's here

To use it just copy the bat to the aircraft folder wanting to mod and run it selecting the options desired.
Note - Unsure if this will work. Option "m" creates the soundai folder and soundai.cfg but it aliases back to the aircraft's primary sound so all the sound files do not have to be copied, saving space. I will test this option during the "UO Ducks" run :tongue: tomorrow.  

make%20soundai.jpg?dl=1

Edited by spokes2112
Uploaded zip instead of copy/paste code in post

20AUG21_Avsim_Sig.png?dl=1  FS RTWR   SHRS F-111   JoinFS   Little Navmap 

1 hour ago, spokes2112 said:

Gunter's recommendation

Frippe's recommendation. Easy mistake to make. They're both furrin. :biggrin:

Batch files frighten me. :mellow:

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.