Sign in to follow this  
oriusmagus

3 Problems regarding addons

Hi,

I using P3dv4 with PMDG, Ezdok, registered Fsuipc, Orbx Global, Vector an EU LC and got some problems. Hopefully I am right here.

1. Problem: Some rivers and lakes have black fields at their texture. Dont know where this anomalie came from.

2. I need to reimport Ezdoks profils again and again after restart the sim, while using the same aircraft

3. It isnt possible for me to configure a light (for example logo light) for my Hotas Thrustmaster Throttle switch (tried it via PMDG ID and fs action select).

Anyone can help me out? Greetings

Developer          www.facebook.com/Crossfeed-Design

Phil

For your first issue, if you are getting black squares on the water, try disabling frozen surfaces under FTX Vector settings under the water features tab. It seems to be a common issue with Vector.

as to question 3 : have you tried Linda ? ( see their forum on Avsim). That will give you options to configure many functions for buttons and switches

b rdgs / Dick

=

1 hour ago, wckorb said:

For your first issue, if you are getting black squares on the water, try disabling frozen surfaces under FTX Vector settings under the water features tab. It seems to be a common issue with Vector.

Solved the problem. Thank you :)

1 hour ago, dick said:

as to question 3 : have you tried Linda ? ( see their forum on Avsim). That will give you options to configure many functions for buttons and switches

b rdgs / Dick

=

But I saw a video in which one configure the switch via FSUIPC. Dont want to need another addon for this :D

Phil

If I'm understanding question 2 correctly, What I always do is export my EzDok setting once I'm happy with it (from the file menu). Then I go file > update. And then I export it again. This always works for me. I'm fairly sure I'm being a bit too extreme, but if it works it works.

Best regards,

Neal McCullough

On 9/16/2017 at 5:25 AM, oriusmagus said:

But I saw a video in which one configure the switch via FSUIPC. Dont want to need another addon for this :D

Does FSUIPC see the switch?  Yeah, LINDA makes it easier but, you're right, you can do it through FSUIPC as well.

In terms of EZDok, are you saving after you import?

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

On 18.9.2017 at 1:20 PM, Gregg_Seipp said:

Does FSUIPC see the switch?  Yeah, LINDA makes it easier but, you're right, you can do it through FSUIPC as well.

In terms of EZDok, are you saving after you import?

FSUIPC: Yes the switch shows up in fsuipc

EZDOK: how do I save after importing. Thought one just need to import a file camera setting and then EZDOK knows what file to load after starting sim again when using the same aircraft

Phil

22 minutes ago, oriusmagus said:

EZDOK: how do I save after importing

'update camera set' in File drop down menu

6 hours ago, oriusmagus said:

Awesome. EZDOK solved. thanks for that nice little tip. Didnt know that

I already answered this on monday lol. You must have missed it.

Best regards,

Neal McCullough