Look good solid choices, don't worry that board will run the ram fine

P3D v4.5 MSFS2020 Hisense 50" 4K TV

Ryzen 5800X, 32gb DDR 3600mhz, MSI B550 PRO VDH WiFi, MSI 6900XT Z Trio, Gammaxx L360, 1TB NVMe Boot/FS2020 Drive, 1TB NVMe P3D Drive, 1Tb Crucial SSD Storage Drive, Saitek Yoke, Pedals, Radio Panel, Switch Panel, 2 x FiPs

UKV6427

10 hours ago, cakeisawesome04 said:

Would that benefit the airflow and would there be enough sockets on the mobo to hook them up?

It would definitely benefit the airflow. That tends to be the problem with the really cheap cases - you generally need to add fans to them which stops them being as cheap. If you run out of connectors on you MB, just get a splitter lead and run two off one connector - they don't use a lot of power. Best to get the largest fans which will fit as they can run slower and are less noisy. Go for decent quality, brand name fans as they will have better bearings and quieter fan blades. Also, look for "airflow" fans rather than "static pressure" fans which are designed for coolers.

i7-6700k | Asus Maximus VIII Hero | 16GB RAM | MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X Plus | Samsung Evo 500GB & 1TB | WD Blue 2 x 1TB | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | AOC 2560x1440 monitor | Win 10 Pro 64-bit

Thanks, I will keep that in mind. Also, about mobo, there seems to be a lot of z270 mobos out there in my budget. Which one would be best for the specs I have and for lite overclocking. I don't wanna go over 115 dollars.

26 minutes ago, cakeisawesome04 said:

Also, would the COOLER MASTER R4-S2S-124K-GP Silent Case Fan (4-Pack) be good. They are inexpensive and I like inexpensive, but I also like good quality.:laugh:

Bought those same fans (4 pack) and they're probably no better or worse than others, so shop price. I'd buy them again. They are limited to 1200rpm plus or minus 10%

I agree with the others trying to spend your money.... got for a z270 motherboard or wait a few weeks and see what the Coffee Lake CPU/motherboard combos are going for.

-J

13700KF | RTX 4090 @ 4K | 32GB DDR5 | 2 x 1TB SSDs | 1TB M.2 NVMe

Some leaks say that 8700K will be around 400$ or probably close to 400 euro in Europe.. We shall see.

Valentin Rusu

AMD Ryzen 5900x OC, EVGA RTX 3080 Ti FTW3, DDR4 32GB @3200MHz, Samsung 840 PRO Raid for Win 10 Pro, Samsung 960 PR0 512GB NVMe SSD