Sign in to follow this  
Boomer

Sunwing livery?

49 minutes ago, jrgaz said:

The link is good.  It's on the first page that loads.

They all say they're for FSX...can I use those for P3D?

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Boomer said:

Yes you can.. for now there's little to no difference.  P3Dv4 opens the door to some stunning liveries that will not be backwards compatible.

• Upvote 1

Dan Downs KCRP

4 minutes ago, Boomer said:

Sorry, didn't realize it was for P3D.  

2 minutes ago, downscc said:

Yes you can.. for now there's little to no difference.  P3Dv4 opens the door to some stunning liveries that will not be backwards compatible.

Well I guess you're in luck!

Yes, the AVSIM library has a few.

I am Canadian and look for any flagship carriers like Sunwing, Air Canada, WestJet, Canjet, Air Transat and Travel Service; well anything with a registration starting with the C-****...

Try this site out:

http://www.fsxliveries.com/737-800.html

You will find many of these types of liveries from Canada and Sunwing Airlines. Check it out if you are interested!

Braden Bogdan

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, bbogdansk said:

Yes, the AVSIM library has a few.

I am Canadian and look for any flagship carriers like Sunwing, Air Canada, WestJet, Canjet, Air Transat and Travel Service; well anything with a registration starting with the C-****...

Try this site out:

http://www.fsxliveries.com/737-800.html

You will find many of these types of liveries from Canada and Sunwing Airlines. Check it out if you are interested!

Braden Bogdan

Be careful with those liveries. Sometimes it adds an unbelievable amount of lines of text to your aircraft.cfg which makes it hard to edit manually if needed. Liveries do look fine though. 

• Upvote 1

On 9/29/2017 at 8:33 PM, flytrumpet767 said:

Be careful with those liveries. Sometimes it adds an unbelievable amount of lines of text to your aircraft.cfg which makes it hard to edit manually if needed. Liveries do look fine though. 

Yes, thank you.

I have seen this anomaly before in my PMDG 737-700WL Aircraft.cfg file. It takes up space with some "jibberish-description" lines.

I check out all my aircraft.cfg files when adding new liveries, especially .ptp files that perform the action of installing the texture folder along with the .cfg entry.

Thanks again!

Braden

On 9/30/2017 at 4:33 AM, flytrumpet767 said:

On 10/2/2017 at 2:46 AM, bbogdansk said:

Yes, thank you.
I have seen this anomaly before in my PMDG 737-700WL Aircraft.cfg file. It takes up space with some "jibberish-description" lines.
I check out all my aircraft.cfg files when adding new liveries, especially .ptp files that perform the action of installing the texture folder along with the .cfg entry.

Thanks again!
Braden

On 10/2/2017 at 2:53 AM, bbogdansk said:

(...)
I had no problems with these sites. They are secure (I use Google Chrome)
Later!

Braden

Hi guys,

I'm the creator of the repaints with the word not allowed lines in aircraft.cfg and it happened with old NGX repaints only, mainly 800 and 900 versions  but I re-compiled those repaints to new .ptp files long time ago. 
As I found out, the problem was with description in config file and to be more accurate with "/n" parameter or whatever you call. Back then I did not know that it will cause the problems when I hit Enter and make thousands of separate lines, usually filled with empty space or website address. 
Not sure how it works and why this happen but since a day I found out, I re-wrote description and this problem doesn't occur in any of the files made later. 
Here is the original post (from 2015) on my www I addressed to this issue. Tho, the red marking wasn't updated on the list, .ptp were.
http://www.fsxliveries.com/home--blog/important-huge-size-of-aircraftcfg-issue-737-900wl
Second post (in 2016) with update:
http://www.fsxliveries.com/home--blog/update-huge-size-of-aircraftcfg-for-737-900

It was a quite hard work to find out which repaints are messed because with some of them, my model (not texture) aircraft.cfg wasn't messed at all but for others it did. 
Thanks to several people, everything should be fine. 

And to let you know, none of 777 or 747 repaints were affected with this issue, neither NGX repaints made after the problem was found. 
In case you find any old NGX repaint which will give you the same problem again, please contact me via one of the ways below so I can re-check it again.
I always do everything what possible to make things correctly so not only me but everyone can enjoy the job I have done. That's the purpose of expanding this project with new files.

Contact with me via:
Email - fsxliveries@gmail.com
Discord (link to the server) - https://discord.gg/HXGcZkc

Regards, FSXLiveries_com

Thanks for the reply, I am happy to see that it was just a mistake and not malware!

I appreciate the time and effort you have put in to your liveries. It takes time to do, I know from some experience! Addressing this issue and contacting users on the forum is worthy of being a pro.

Thanks again and keep up the great work!

Braden