Sign in to follow this  
CPC900

CP Air Livery

Working on a CP Air livery.  Just taking some time to get the Red strip aligned at the front and back :(  Also, have to work the the body for more of that metal shine :)

I wish I knew more tricks to get these paints done quicker ;)

PMDG700.jpg

Bruce

• Upvote 1

Bruce Wood

Yes, a little bit of work on the top area of the cockpit and you have it!

I would love to add it to my NGXs, please let me know when you finish it!

I am finishing up a Flair Airlines paintjob, one of my firsts. I'm going to finish it up soon (hopefully!?!)

Braden Bogdan

Yeah, I am not a photoshop guru :(  and I am having a heck of a time completing it.  I thought I had it done this past weekend but was having issues.  Now, I need more spare time to complete it and that spare time is probably not for a couple weeks :(  Maybe I can send you my PSD files ;)

I will try to get it done this week though :)

Bruce Wood

Still working on this one.  Partly due to a lack of time, partly due to the pain of lining up that stupid red stripe.  I have done everything except lining up the red stripe on the top front and the lower back.  But, I should get it completed sometime.....this month ;)

Bruce Wood