Sign in to follow this  
Boneking

Livery installation problems

Hi,

I just bought the NGX expansion pack for the 737-600/700 and wanted to add some new Southwest liveries for the 700 series . I found some ptp files on avsim and downloaded them. When I wanted to install them with the PMDG livery installer( I executed the installer with administrator rights)  a window popped up which said that there a multiple liveries included in this ptp file like clean, dirty etc. You should choose one from the list in order to install the livery. I clicked on the desired livery and pushed the ok button. And.... nothing happened. Nothing was installed. By the way the livery names in the list are written in red letters. Does this  have anything to do with my installation problems? 

Thanks for the help...

Welcome to the PMDG forums, please note their rules ask us to include our full names on all posts.

I've not used a ptp with multiple liveries before.... I have used several from the AVSIM library without problem so maybe the problem is the ptp you downloaded.  You should contact the author of that file.  PMDG provides several SWA liveries for both B737 and B738, are those working for you?

Dan Downs KCRP

Yes, the original liveries work but these are the old liveries. Not the the new Heart One livery. Will ask the author of the livery...

Thanks

On 9/18/2017 at 5:51 PM, Boneking said:

Yes, the original liveries work but these are the old liveries. Not the the new Heart One livery. Will ask the author of the livery...

Thanks

Hello, Im the creator of the liveries your talking about for some reason that feature works for me and no one else. Here is the link to the seperated PTP's

https://www.dropbox.com/home/Repaints/Release Repaints

Thank you