Sign in to follow this  
Kostas G

Keyboard causes CTD

Hi,

I have purchased the 737 base but when i open fsx plane loads i can move around with the mouse (Ezca) but when i press any button of the keyboard sim crashes.
All other planes i have installed work fine without any ctd's.

Any ideas???

Hi Forrest1974,

If you have any reply from support please let me know. My problem too is only with the PMDG 737!

Real names on the forum please. Did anyone open a ticket with support? This is the official way to get support and not the forums

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

Yes I had a reply from PMDG but the ticket is still open it is not solved yet if you have the same issue open a ticket please. Only this way PMDG gets aware of the issue

Kind regards

Peter B.

hey!

I'm having the same problem. For me it was crashing because i had a Xbox one controller plugged in my pc and as soon as i unplugged it it was working perfectly, but since Monday, i don't why, the problem is back with my keybord and my joystick plugged in. I'm going to open a ticket as well. 

Hi guys,

I had an answer from support witch solved my problem. The issue was a microsoft update file  KB4038788 since i uninstalled it, my pmdg 737 has no ctd when i press buttons form keyboard and seems to be working.

Does this apply to p3d v4 as well?

A friend of mine has ctd's as well and we can't pinpoint it..

Victor Roos

13 minutes ago, Victoroos said:

Does this apply to p3d v4 as well?

A friend of mine has ctd's as well and we can't pinpoint it..

The KB is for the underlying operating system. Its effects will likely be felt across various programs, due to the code issue being in the OS itself.

(Yes.)

Kyle Rodgers

On 9/24/2017 at 3:16 AM, Kostas G said:

Hi guys,

I had an answer from support witch solved my problem. The issue was a microsoft update file  KB4038788 since i uninstalled it, my pmdg 737 has no ctd when i press buttons form keyboard and seems to be working.

I'm having the same problem with P3D V4.  Even after the update to 4.1.  And, looking at the eventviewer, it is a Kernelbase error.  Is this "KB4038788" a file that I can search for and delete?  

48 minutes ago, sleddriver715 said:

I'm having the same problem with P3D V4.  Even after the update to 4.1.  And, looking at the eventviewer, it is a Kernelbase error.  Is this "KB4038788" a file that I can search for and delete?  

https://www.ghacks.net/2014/08/18/how-to-uninstall-windows-updates/

Kyle Rodgers