Sign in to follow this  
Bob_Z

Chase Plane Error

Starting P3d v.4 from SimstarterNG sometimes produces an error from Chase Plane saying it couldn't activate advanced features.  After clearing the notification, P3d v4 stops loading, although some processes still are working in the back ground.  I thought at frist this had to be due to the Windows 10 update problem.  I uninstalled and hid the update and P3d worked correctly for a bit along with CP.  But after a while, the error returned.  Any ideas. 

Tired to attach screen shot but can't

Bob Zolto

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I don't even get to te loading screen.  I get the loading screen and then I get the error message about not starting advanced features.  When I clear it, the spash screen goes away but the process is still running in the background.

Bob Zolto

Alright then, have you tried loading the sim without CP?

Because it looks to me like a sim problem and ChasePlane somewhat reacting to it.

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

I think it is part of the Microsoft update that has been affecting P3d v4.  I'm in the process of trying to do a workaround of that adn will report back.

Bob Zolto