Sign in to follow this  
theskyisthelimit

ucrtbase.dll CTD p3dv4 with Carenado aircraft and ASPD?

I have the PA34 Seneca from Carenado and p3dv4.. seems if i load it up in the sim it will crash the sim.. sometimes after 3 seconds and sometimes later, like on takeoff.. i think its the carenado, which is supposed to be v4 compatible now.  I also have ASPD running at the same time, unsure if thats related or not, along with the standard orbx software such as ftxg and openlc usa and openlc sa

Has anyone ran into this.. have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

MSI z690-a Unify; 1000 watt evga SuperNova Platinum; 12900kf at 1.255 adaptive LLC6, auto avx, auto Pcore, E-4.0ghz, Ring-4.1ghz, PL 241watt (Cine96c, games 83c case side On); DDR5 Gskill F5-6400J3239G16GA2-TZ5RS  at 6400mhz autovolt, Kraken x73 360mm; Thermaltake v51 Case; Gigabyte 4090 OC;  VR-Varjo Aero;  AstronomicallySpeaking:

I've seen this from time to time with the Aerosoft CRJ.  I don't think it's related to the aircraft,but rather a P3D issue. Have you checked the Prepar3d forums?

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

I get it 100% of the time if I am running the Phenom 300 at KDCA (DD Washington X) in P3DV4.  I'll be loading a flight plan into the G1000, be messing around with removing or adding waypoints (or just delete a waypoint), and crash with a ucrtbase.dll CTD.  It has been reported to Carenado by several members and Carenado says it is the fault of P3DV4, LM is well aware of the issue and knows how to fix it and a fix will be released in P3DV4.1 (we now know this release is on 10 October 2017 at 3 PM EST).  I think the Carenado General Forum as the topic where someone got a response from Carenado with this information.

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

11 minutes ago, Jim Young said:

I get it 100% of the time if I am running the Phenom 300 at KDCA (DD Washington X) in P3DV4.  I'll be loading a flight plan into the G1000, be messing around with removing or adding waypoints (or just delete a waypoint), and crash with a ucrtbase.dll CTD.  It has been reported to Carenado by several members and Carenado says it is the fault of P3DV4, LM is well aware of the issue and knows how to fix it and a fix will be released in P3DV4.1 (we now know this release is on 10 October 2017 at 3 PM EST).  I think the Carenado General Forum as the topic where someone got a response from Carenado with this information.

Thanks for the post/info.. good to know then.. i was worried i botched something, but appears to be just an issue in need of fixing then.

Ill go over at the Carenado forum to look for that too, thank you.

MSI z690-a Unify; 1000 watt evga SuperNova Platinum; 12900kf at 1.255 adaptive LLC6, auto avx, auto Pcore, E-4.0ghz, Ring-4.1ghz, PL 241watt (Cine96c, games 83c case side On); DDR5 Gskill F5-6400J3239G16GA2-TZ5RS  at 6400mhz autovolt, Kraken x73 360mm; Thermaltake v51 Case; Gigabyte 4090 OC;  VR-Varjo Aero;  AstronomicallySpeaking: