Sign in to follow this  
Kuragiman

A Big Thank You

Dave,

You get a lot of problem posts and requests for info and how-to's.    I wanted to give you a Thank You post.  You are hands down one of the best software developers I've ever dealt with.   You're kind, courteous and will go out of your way to help out even a single customer.   You know all the problems I've had with my personal system and worked closely with me to try and crush them.   That Airway one was a tough bugger but you've managed to crush all those problem with your rapid update cycling.   Pilot2ATC is hands down the best AI/VOX driven ATC Suite for FSX/P3D or X-Plane (the ONLY real choice for X-Plane imo) in my opinion and I appreciate your efforts and rapid version cycle times.   I wouldn't fly without P2A guiding me across the virtual skies!   Keep up the great work!   I am looking forward to the integration of World Traffic 3.1 for X-Plane with P2A in the future!  

• Upvote 5

100454.png
Captain K-Man FlightBlog Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCulqmz0zmIMuAzJvDAZPkWQ  //  Streaming on YouTube most Wednesdays and Fridays @ 6pm CST

Brian Navy

Well said Brian.  "Pilot2ATC is hands down the best AI/VOX driven ATC Suite for FSX/P3D or X-Plane"  Without a doubt it is.  :biggrin:

Bill

Bill  N7IBG     

4 hours ago, Kuragiman said:

You are hands down one of the best software developers I've ever dealt with.

Amen. You could remove "one of" from the sentence imo.

I agree, this is the best ATC add-on. I first discovered in version 1 when I tried the demo that vectored me into the mountains around Las Vegas. Soon after version 2 beta came along and it was a game changer that I bought right away. It has come a long way since.

Yesterday I finished three back to back flights without one single issue.

And yes, technical support is the best in the community.

Joel Pacheco

X-plane 11.5, i7 4790k OC 4.8GHz (1.330V) - Nvidia GTX 1080ti - Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 2 - Corsair Hydro Series H115i - Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB 1866MHz DDR3 CL10 - Samsung 860 EVO SSD 500Gb  - Windows 10 Pro - HP Reverb G2 

If I can also chime in here, totally agree with what has been said, Dave deserves all the praise and hopefully the sales as well.

He goes beyond most other developers with his support, and nobody should ever be walking away from this software because they cannot get something to work correctly, just ask.

i am told there is other software out there, but I am not going to waste time looking at bells and whistles when the 'Real' deal is right here.

I couldn't agree more.  Dave, you are the absolute best! There is absolutely no better support than the support that you provide to your customers.  And, without a doubt, Pilot2ATC is, by far, the finest ATC program in existence.

Thank you.

Joe

Is the Pilot2ATC  been released complete or is it still beta release?

I was planning to get it...but was waiting for the regular release..Didn't want to mess with the beta.

EDITED: I went to the Pilot2ATC site..it is released.. Hmm.. I have downloaded the PDF and I'll go through the tutorial video and start small...

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

3 hours ago, Manny said:

I was planning to get it...but was waiting for the regular release..Didn't want to mess with the beta.

It's a full release and has been for a long time.   The update cycle is often but updating is PAINLESS between versions (most of the time).    Get it!   Try the 11-day demo.  You will be impressed.   If not, you are a tough crowd to please.   It does everything you should need it to do in an ATC suite.   It's powerful, easy to use, voice recognition, proper procedures.. the list goes on and on.

100454.png
Captain K-Man FlightBlog Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCulqmz0zmIMuAzJvDAZPkWQ  //  Streaming on YouTube most Wednesdays and Fridays @ 6pm CST

Brian Navy

P2A is without doubt the best available ATC software and the support provided is BY FAR the best I ever experienced for a payware. Dave, you're the best! Thank you so much for what you're doing for us!  

Fabrice Lambert

On 21/09/2017 at 3:52 PM, Fabrice said:

P2A is without doubt the best available ATC software and the support provided is BY FAR the best I ever experienced for a payware. Dave, you're the best! Thank you so much for what you're doing for us!  

Seconded!

Just want to also join in here and say "Thank You, Dave" for this great product.  I´m  still using the trial version, but I will most certainly buy the full version. Please keep up the great work and I´m looking forward to future features!

Best, Michael

after testing p2A on several VFR flights, Dave, I want to say a big thank you. I did not think how much this software could bring in terms of immersion and pedagogy. When I finish a flight, my brain is close to burn-out, so much is stimulated on all levels , learning flight procedures, ATC phraseology, practice of English with good accent . Before , i considered xplane like a hobby game but with p2A , it became a very intense and immersive experience that really puts you in the stress condition of a pilot ; I love it !