Sign in to follow this  
AndyMendy

FS2Crew: PMDG 737 NGX Reboot causes a crash Prepar

I installed FS2Crew: PMDG 737 NGX Reboot (manager v. 1.101). I pressed the button "enable". After that, if I'm trying to create a scenary with a PMDG Boeing 737, Prepar3Dv3 crushes. "The work of the program is stopped, the windows looks for ways to solve the problem". Windows 10 x64 (ver. 1703, os 15063.608). Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2500 CPU @ 3.30 GHz, 8Gb RAM. I tried to reinstall pmdg and FS2Crew: PMDG 737 NGX Reboot as recommended in the neighboring topics, but it did not help.

this looks like  the update  issue  that everyone  is  having  issues  with at the moment  with  win10 

here is  one  of  the many  threads on this  issue

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

15 minutes ago, byork said:

You're trying to create a scenery?

We have 1000s and 1000s of Reboot users who have no issues.  Something on your system is off.

Did you check the trouble shooting section in the manual?

The Prepar crashes as soon as I try to start PMDG. Load textures, objects, etc., and then it immediately collapses with an error.
I read the instructions, there is no information about such problems. Earlier I used Reboot without problems, but after reinstalling the Prepar this problem appear.

13 minutes ago, AndyMendy said:

The Prepar crashes as soon as I try to start PMDG. Load textures, objects, etc., and then it immediately collapses with an error.
I read the instructions, there is no information about such problems. Earlier I used Reboot without problems, but after reinstalling the Prepar this problem appear.

did  you read my post above  your

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg