Sign in to follow this  
geomaniac

airspace and multiplayer

Everithing works fine,i did l load the scenery library i got ndb,vor etc but no airspace

Even if i click the icon airspace.And i cannot see multiplayer even if i click icon

Hi,

X-Plane or FSX/P3D? 

The airspaces from X-Plane are limited (US only). I do not support these yet. But you can copy the airspace from a FSX/P3D database to the X-Plane database.

If you run FSX or P3D there should be normally no problems.

This can sometimes help if the display settings are messed up and something does not show up: Main Menu -> Map -> Reset display Settings

Alex

I have xplane11,unfortunaly i dont have fsx or p3d,how about the multiplayer i dont see,  is it fsx and p3d only too!

Thank you and Keep up the good work buddy.

Denis

Currently I'm using only the muliplayer datarefs of X-Plane. Aircraft will be visible if a multiplayer client injects airplanes in X-Plane using these datarefs. Everything else is currently unknown to LNM. Frankly, I did no in-depth testing for multiplayer so far. I was happy to see other airplanes on the map for the beginning.

I do not fly online myself and certainly would welcome anybody who can help out testing and/or collecting documents/links.

Alex