Sign in to follow this  
markmasterson

QualityWings 787 Feedback

44 minutes ago, JustanotherPilot said:

+1...now that v3.4 has stopped working because of the windows update issues, I can't even fly it in that version

Well, I can tell you that the Leonardo team are geared up and in full production mode.  I'm afraid I can't share anything more than that for the time being,. but...

OVPA live streamed the Dash 8 Q400 years before it was released, and we did the same with the Aerosoft Airbus and CRJ-700/900, so I wouldn't be surprised to see us streaming the revised MD-80 for P3DV4 sometime in the coming weeks (always with permission, of course).

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

8 hours ago, Rob Ainscough said:

Not released yet, but it's on my list to buy as soon as it's available for P3D V4 ... have a few aircraft on my list to buy when available for P3D V4 ... MJC Q400, FSLab A3xx, PMDG J41, maybe even an AS A3xx ... all in the works and my guess (a guess nothing more) is all will be available for holiday season (I hope).

The aircraft I miss the most is the MJC Q400, wonder if it will still retain true surround sound support?

I enjoyed QW's 146 more than their 757 (probably because I used to fly on 146 very frequently back in the early 90's and even got into the cockpit a few times).  That 146 can takeoff on some very short runways.

Cheers, Rob.

It would be nice if QW redid the 146 for P3Dv4. I don't mean just an update either.

• Upvote 2

Pete Richards

Aussie born, Sydney (YSSY) living in Whitehorse, Yukon (CYXY)

Windows 11 Pro loaded on a Sabrent 1TB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0, Ryzen 9 7950x3d, MSI X670-Pro Wifi Motherboard, MSI RTX 4070 Ti Ventus 3X 12G OC, 64GB DDR5-6000 C30 Corsair Vengeance, 2x 1TB Samsung 960 Pro NVMe for MSFS2020, 4TB Seagate BarraCuda HD, Corsair RMx 1000W PSU, NZXT Kraken X63 280mm AIO, Phanteks P600S Case.

3 hours ago, YukonPete said:

It would be nice if QW redid the 146 for P3Dv4. I don't mean just an update either.

I recall that they won't due to limited resources, that and some people want the 737 Classic to be released within the next 5 or so years

QW should take their time. I am looking forward to the 787! She's one of my favourite planes in real life together with the 777-300ER and the A350.

This won't be good days for my bank account... QW 787, AS A330, FSL A320 for v4, iPhone X, car insurance.... bye bye money :-)

Damn! The 21st of September also sounded too good to be true... 

Hoping for a release soon - but to be honest, I'm not holding my breath for this year... 

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

Many simmers unfortunetally are missing the pragmatic approach here, qw will never ever release 787 in 2017 and rumors coming from well informed you tube well known sources claim it is not a 2018 matter either.

Told that, every opinion, fact or post deserve credit and respect of course but my personal opinion is that after 10 years of potential customers f***** around, I will stay far far away from such hype marketing machine called qw.

Never more in my simmer life

'Well informed you tubers' , there's  an oxymoron if there ever was one. Unless it comes  directly  from the  dev team anybody's word is worth  the same i.e. nothing,  just pure speculation.

• Upvote 5

6 minutes ago, Mark II said:

Many simmers unfortunetally are missing the pragmatic approach here, qw will never ever release 787 in 2017 and rumors coming from well informed you tube well known sources claim it is not a 2018 matter either.

Told that, every opinion, fact or post deserve credit and respect of course but my personal opinion is that after 10 years of potential customers f***** around, I will stay far far away from such hype marketing machine called qw.

Never more in my simmer life

Agreed. We saw that it can easily take a few more months to iron out the last bugs. And these guys are slow and not full-time. So my bet is on a 2018 release for the FSX version. The P3D conversion is somewhat urealistic as they can't keep up with the "speed" of P3Ds development. Till they started to come close, P3D v5 will be knocking on our doors. And I will not buy a plane anymore (and 70$ is not cheap) that I can only use for a short time in old simulators. They couldn't even make the BAe 146 properly work in P3D v3 and that got released 2 years ago. So they couldn't spend a few days to make it work.. in two years... that tells you a lot about their dedication to keep their products alive...

Georgian Virtual Airports (UGMS Mestia / UGGT Telavi / UGAM Ambrolauri)

20 hours ago, Rob Ainscough said:

have a few aircraft on my list to buy when available for P3D V4 ... MJC Q400, FSLab A3xx, PMDG J41

Exactly the same here! Will reserve judgment about the 787 until the beta tes.... Err FSX users have had some time with it! :D

• Upvote 2

Neil Andrews.

Fight or Flight - YouTube | Twitter

13 hours ago, JustanotherPilot said:

+1...now that v3.4 has stopped working because of the windows update issues, I can't even fly it in that version

I read that if you remove update KB4038788 that resolves it. I fly V4 so can't try it.

I was having crashes in v4 and removing that windows update fixed it

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

On 9/20/2017 at 10:46 AM, 238932 said:

'Well informed you tubers' , there's  an oxymoron if there ever was one.

Yup, that's up there with 'army intelligence'.

• Upvote 1

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

I can't believe they're releasing it for FSX first. Weird decisions.

Anyway, i trust they're going to deliver a nice simulation of the 787, probably a boring aircraft but i'll decide on that later. They were going to release it next weekend but apparently something came up and they can't meet the date. My bet is it will be out sometime during November, maybe before.

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11