Sign in to follow this  
trainut123

ghost items

i have had this problem before but forgot how to deal with it  lots and lots of ghost like squares when flying vfr please how to solve , i must have moved a setting

A little more information might help. Where do you see the squares? On the ground? In the air?

Bill

5 hours ago, trainut123 said:

i have had this problem before but forgot how to deal with it  lots and lots of ghost like squares when flying vfr please how to solve , i must have moved a setting

Are you talking about the semi-transparent square to fly though, or the ones that look like spirals going into the sky. The first one is flight path aid you can turn off in settings and the spirals are the thermals. You can turn those off in weather settings I believe.

Last, if your talking about little black boxes in the ground that is usually the result of ORBX Global autogen lights which will display as black boxes if you have DX10 Preview turned on and don't have the DX10 Fixer installed.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

1 picture is worth 20 posts trying to describe your problem!

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

22 hours ago, scianoir said:

A little more information might help. Where do you see the squares? On the ground? In the air?

Bill

bill they are white squares mainly following roads simi transparante before my crash I had it working great now I have lots of setting problems sorry Charlie I don't no how to send pic dave

Dave if they follow roads do they move? If so could they be AI Road traffic? If they don't move and are following roads could they relate to street lighting? Have you any Orbx/FTX or UTX products installed in which include street lights and perhaps something has become corrupt within them?

Bill

1 hour ago, trainut123 said:

no made no difference                   iturned of near all orbx stuff how do I send a photo

You can use any free image hosting site.  I prefer OZx image hosting.

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

can anyone direct me to orbx support page , it is very cleverly hidden  sorry its the support page were you can actually ask for help (paywere)

5 minutes ago, trainut123 said:

can anyone direct me to orbx support page , it is very cleverly hidden 

Just log on to the Orbx website and you should be able to see the support forum listed. If you are not logged in the support forum doesn't show up within the forum list. 

Bill

i logged on like you said i then got a big advert for land class, then clicked on forums it states you can only ask for support in the support forum no other , ok thats fair enough but were is this forum i looked on the net search i seem to                     be not the only one 

If you are signed in to orbxsystems.com, click forums and scroll down you should see a series of support forums further down the page. I would suggest you should ask for advice in the FTX Payware Support Forum.

Bill

i found it at last bill it was not activating when i logged in today it was     .getting a bit fed up  with the oom   boads    looking for another system that runs a bit better  any ideas but i would like to use my orbx stuff

33 minutes ago, trainut123 said:

i found it at last bill it was not activating when i logged in today it was     .getting a bit fed up  with the oom   boads    looking for another system that runs a bit better  any ideas but i would like to use my orbx stuff

We could have probably helped to solve the problem by now if you could just post the screen shot of the issue.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator