Sign in to follow this  
Nyxx

FSL new 4096 VC

Andrew over at FSL has just posted Screen shots of the new Full 4096 VC.

https://forums.flightsimlabs.com/index.php?/topic/13729-preview-shots-of-virtual-cockpit-in-p3d-v4/

Just one. Also another little preview shot at the bottom :biggrin:

FSL_A320_V4_VC_3.jpg

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

The thing with this cockpit over "other" versions. It does not look rendered (draw in photoshop etc) it looks real.

Also from link

"We are in the final stages of testing the A320-X in Prepar3D v4, which as I mentioned previously - features a new high definition sound package, new modelling and texture work, new FSL Spotlights which utilise and extend the new dynamic lighting found in P3D v4.

Users can now load, save and set a default panel state through the MCDU. The FMGS now includes SEC FPLN, FIX INFO (both S4 and S7 standards) and extensive work to support upcoming features such as wind predictions, offsets, equal time points, energy circles, step climb/descent and required time to arrival logic.

There is a LOT of work that has gone into this aircraft since our last update - and we'll be providing a full list of details of these new and updated features upon release."

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Only a year+ later and finally a promised feature in the fmgs is coming and finally some bug fixes. I'd be more angry as a paying customer than anything, and also expect the A319 for free.

1 minute ago, 777200lrf said:

Only a year+ later and finally a promised feature in the fmgs is coming and finally some bug fixes. I'd be more angry as a paying customer than anything, and also expect the A319 for free.

Take your rant elsewhere 

• Upvote 7

Matt Wilson

Thanks Dave! That looks amazing. It can't be far off now... I'm feeling another video coming on :biggrin:

Neil Andrews.

Fight or Flight - YouTube | Twitter

7 minutes ago, Ebs said:

Thanks Dave! That looks amazing. It can't be far off now... I'm feeling another video coming on :biggrin:

Neil, if you have not seen them already look up on youtube Blackbox711, he is a IRL A320 pilot and has done some amazing vid's on the FSL A320.

Haha cheers! I just subbed to him yesterday! I'll defo check out more of his stuff. I watched him land it like a pro with both engines out. Instant sub :ohmy:

Neil Andrews.

Fight or Flight - YouTube | Twitter

23 minutes ago, mpw8679 said:

Take your rant elsewhere 

No way. The money have been spent already and no refunds are available. The Bus has been parked 2 weeks after it's release for V3 and it's parked now as there is no V4 version. So, there will be a rant. Sorry

• Upvote 6

25 minutes ago, 777200lrf said:

Go start a new thread if you want to rant about FSL, this thread is about the new VC. It looks simply stunning.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, G-YMML1 said:

No way. The money have been spent already and no refunds are available. The Bus has been parked 2 weeks after it's release for V3 and it's parked now as there is no V4 version. So, there will be a rant. Sorry

Oh boo hoo, not getting the Bus on day one. The HORROR of flying a working plane in v3, how'd you ever manag... you paid for a working v3 version, which you got. You never bought the v4 version so shut it.

• Upvote 3

If you're going to rant, take it to their forum and do it. Don't be a coward by posting it in the Prepar3D forum. Say it to them rather than make us hear about it.

• Upvote 1

Again, take it to their forum and let them tell their side of the story.

This is what sucks about anything FSL related, any thread about FSL like this where the goal is to show off the new VC instantly gets people ranting about FSL. I don't get it. Let's just admire the new features before this thread gets locked like the many before it.