Sign in to follow this  
Chock

Help with a reinstall

I bought the Milviz Huey not so long ago but had to do a HDD wipe after the upgraded computer I built the other week wouldn't boot up, as such, i lost the installation file for that thing and the serial number or whatever will be gone too, but I figured no big deal, they will certainly have a record of my purchase, so I went to the Milviz site to try and log onto their forums to ask for a link to re-download the file, but try as I might, I could not log on to the forums, I tried the 'forgot your password' automated assistance, even though I hadn't forgotten the password, and it duly informed me it had fired me an email, but I've checked spam folder and all else, and there is no email, so I'm a bit stuck. Any suggestions?

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Got this off the Milviz forum. Hopefully it will help.

Email: oisin at milviz dot com

For general forum access send me your preferred forum user name and an alternative in case you choose 'Maverick' your first choice is already in use.
For support forum access, please include your Milviz order number, or if you bought from a third-party vendor, please include your proof of purchase.

Edited by n4gix
De-Spamified the email addy

-J

13700KF | RTX 4090 @ 4K | 32GB DDR5 | 2 x 1TB SSDs | 1TB M.2 NVMe

@ Twenty6, please do NOT post our teams emails in this way.

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

In other words, no @ or . combined with com. Use other methods of conveying the at and dot and com please. Like Colin's signature in the post just above mine.

Jonathan "FRAG" Bleeker

Formerly known here as "Narutokun"

If I speak for my company without permission the boss will nail me down. So unless otherwise specified...Im just a regular simmer who expresses his personal opinion

Any suggestions at all?

Alan Bradbury

Did you mail Osh? If not, then read the manual.  It's on PAGE ONE... (how to contact support)

Also, see my sig.

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Nope, didn't email them because of the comment about not putting such emails out on a forum, was waiting for a response from someone from Milviz to see if that was a legit contact address, I've now sent an email to that address, so we'll see if that helps.

Cheers.

Alan Bradbury

Update: Got a reply from support and can now log into the Milviz forums and got new DL links too, so that all worked. Thanks to all concerned for your assistance.

Alan Bradbury

If it has milviz dot com at the end...