Sign in to follow this  
DTG_Cryss

25% Off Flight Sim World

Hi Cryss,

Thanks for the info.

I already have FSW and this sale should help expand the user base. I am interested to see how the sim develops. It looks like it has a promising future.

This is an offer that is hard to refuse.

Good luck.

Jim Morgan

1 hour ago, jcjimmy said:

Hi Cryss,

Thanks for the info.

I already have FSW and this sale should help expand the user base. I am interested to see how the sim develops. It looks like it has a promising future.

This is an offer that is hard to refuse.

Good luck.

an-offer-he-cant-refuse-gif.gif

Dovetail Flight Community Manager: Catch me on Twitch

How long will this offer be on? Coudn't find info. I won't have any money to spare until end of the month :(

10 hours ago, sascha said:

How long will this offer be on? Coudn't find info. I won't have any money to spare until end of the month :(

I would assume the offer will be valid until midnight September 30 (I believe Steam uses PST, but not sure on that).

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, EchoKilo said:

I would assume the offer will be valid until midnight September 30 (I believe Steam uses PST, but not sure on that).

I hope so. I blew $ 24 on a Carenado Plane only to find I had already bought it on a direct Carenado sale 2 years ago! A fool and his money are soon parted.

Sascha the number of times I have bought things twice is not funny and it seems to happen more as we get older. Nothing stupid or foolish about memory loss it is just annoying.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, AOB said:

Sascha the number of times I have bought things twice is not funny and it seems to happen more as we get older. Nothing stupid or foolish about memory loss it is just annoying.

That´s the good thing about Steam. You will never do it again. 

• Upvote 2

7800X3D@H170i // Msi RTX 4090 Trio // 32GB DDR5 6000mhz CL30 // 2TB + 1TB Nvme
Dell 27" 2127DGF - 1440p - Gsync - 165hz 
Thrustmaster TCA Sidestick Airbus // TCA Quadrant Airbus // TFRP T.Flight Rudder Pedals // Logitech Flight Multi Panel

13 hours ago, AOB said:

I don't know why I never got round to installing it. I probably just forgot ;)

Is this not the Dovetail Store and not Steam? Even if activated through Steam, doesn't it depend on when the Doveaill store ends the SALE! I know they control the sale prices in both places. I am just saying the sale could be longer in the Dovetail Online Store, or am I wrong? Something else to get used too :)

"Coffee, if your not shaking, you need another cup"
Flight Sim Break Discord Channel: https://discord.com/invite/fCV62Ka2QZ