Sign in to follow this  
Lesquin Flier

Unhandled error exception

Hello,

Am trying a flight from EHAM to EGLL in the JAR A320. I have a valid and filed flight plan and the aeroplane set up with a matching flight plan. As soon as I call clearance with 'ready to copy IFR clearance' I get an unhandled error exception and the voice recognition no longer works. I have tried several times and it's reproducible each time.

Any ideas?

Am trying to attach files but I only have an 'insert other media' with existing attachments. Will figure out how to attach files and reply to my own post.

Nope, can't figure out how to attach a file because I don't know how to add files to my 'existing attachments'. Different from every other forum I've ever seen. Sorry.

Doesn't look like you can attach files in Avsim for some reason.

Here is the exception text. I can email the full logs to Dave if needed. This was received when I requested IFR clearance for a valid and filed flight plan.

System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
   at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index)
   at P2A_2016.ATC.AssignController(ATCControllerType CtlrType, Airport Apt)
   at P2A_2016.ATC.AssignApproachController(Airport Apt)
   at P2A_2016.Controller.ax(String& A_0, SpeechInteraction A_1, String& A_2)
   at P2A_2016.Controller.RespondToPilot(SpeechInteraction SI)
   at P2A_2016.ATCListener.HandleRecognizedSpeech(Boolean SpeechEmulated)
   at P2A_2016.ATCListener.a(Object A_0, RecognizeCompletedEventArgs A_1)
   at System.Speech.Recognition.SpeechRecognitionEngine.RecognizeCompletedProxy(Object sender, RecognizeCompletedEventArgs e)

Thanks for the report.  I did find and fix a bug related to the crash that will be in the next update.

As a work-around, request clearance on the Clearance Delivery frequency.  EHAM should have one.  IF not, try Ground, then Tower.

Dave