Sign in to follow this  
arwasairl

Invalid Hardware Detected

Hello!

I have gotten addons and GSX wasn't working, so i deleted it by uninstalling it removing other file left behind.

However, after i did that, this pops up when i first startup FSX:SE

This graphics card does not meet minimum requirements for shader support.

This product requires a geForce3/Radeon8500 class or better graphics card

Flight Simulator will now exit.

and after i click 'OK' on the bottom, it pops up again, then it crashes the game.

My computer is better than a geForce3. Heres my graphics card:

Intel Graphics 530

Ss i'm not so sure why its giving me this error.

So if I could get a response, i would greatly appreciate it. :)

Aaron Kim

MOS 8502 @ 2Mhz, 512 KB 1750 Ram Expansion Unit, VIC-II E (40 columns mode), SID 6581 3-voice sound chip. 

그래요!! 

The Intel Graphics 530 is a low end card for the sim, although the sim should support it.  In this review the 530 scores significantly lower than other graphics cards.  Is your system upgradable to a new graphics card?  If you can afford it, that would be your best bet although I suspect from your system specs you may only have a 350 w power supply which would limit your choices, still some decent Nvidia cards should work on your system and the sim will be much happier.

https://www.futuremark.com/hardware/gpu/Intel+HD+Graphics+530/review

John

The correct answer to "my car won't start" is not "buy a different car".

I'd try a graphics driver reinstall, or checking that DX9 isn't corrupted.

Cheers!

Luke

Luke Kolin

I make simFDR, the most advanced flight data recorder for FSX, Prepar3D and X-Plane.

How do I reinstall drivers? (Im not a big software guy, so im pretty bad at this stuff)

Aaron Kim

MOS 8502 @ 2Mhz, 512 KB 1750 Ram Expansion Unit, VIC-II E (40 columns mode), SID 6581 3-voice sound chip. 

그래요!! 

2 minutes ago, Aaron Kim said:

How do I reinstall drivers? (Im not a big software guy, so im pretty bad at this stuff)

Go to Intel's site, they should have the latest drivers for the 530, you may just need to search a bit.  Or google "Intel 530 drivers", might take you to a direct link.  Once you have the driver download, just execute it, the installer should take care of the rest for you.

John

When i try downloading it, it says that this is not the valid type of driver for my computer.

Then, it made other games unplayable (not just FSX)

I guess that my computer useless.

Aaron Kim

그래요!! 

A\

12 hours ago, Luke said:

The correct answer to "my car won't start" is not "buy a different car".

I'd try a graphics driver reinstall, or checking that DX9 isn't corrupted.

Cheers!

Luke

And how do you suppose i check DX9?

Aaron Kim

그래요!! 

After that, even low powered games, like ROBLOX have a driver issue.

I believe that this is a DirectX9 problem, or a driver problem.

Many Sighs,

Aaron

Aaron Kim

그래요!! 

17 minutes ago, Aaron Kim said:

And how do you suppose i check DX9?

Run dxdiag. If you think it's a driver issue, reinstall your video card drivers.

Cheers!

Luke Kolin

I make simFDR, the most advanced flight data recorder for FSX, Prepar3D and X-Plane.

I've installed the newest version of driver for my Intel HD Graphics 530, however, the problem is still happening.

Aaron Kim

그래요!! 

You can also try to reinstall DirectX. A suitable version is located in "SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\FSX\_CommonRedist\DirectX\Jun2010".

Other than that, check if you're running FSX in DX10 mode ("D3D10=" line in fsx.cfg).

And the first thing to absolutely have to know if you don't know your way around computers is that the first step is searching on Google. Always. No exceptions. Lots of answers out there.

7950X3D + 6900 XT + 64 GB + Linux | 4800H + RTX2060 + 32 GB + Linux
My add-ons from my FS9/FSX days

Thank you Bjoern, however, in \steamapps\common\FSX\_CommonRedist\DirectX\Jun2010, there are many things in there. Which should i choose?

Aaron Kim

그래요!! 

Will reinstalling Windows fix this problem as drivers isn't a physical thing?

Aaron Kim

그래요!! 

(SOLVED)

-FSX boots up

-Other games boot up

-IT WORKSS

How?
Im using a dell, so I went to the dell website to reinstall some drivers.

:)

Aaron Kim

그래요!! 

6 hours ago, Aaron Kim said:

How?
Im using a dell, so I went to the dell website to reinstall some drivers.

:)

I wonder if you accidentally uninstalled something when you were in the control panel uninstalling GSX? I saw in the first post that you said you also deleted a file left behind. Possible that you deleted a driver component or something essential which caused the problem.

Glad you got it fixed though.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator