Sign in to follow this  
N2382R

Takeoff Warning Sounds

Do I have a bad installation or is this a bug with the P3Dv4 installation of the Phenom?

In v3 when you advance the throttles and are not configured for takeoff, you get an audible warning sound. Also, when you press the Takeoff Config button you get either a "Takeoff Okay" or "No Takeoff" warning.

In v4, those sounds are missing. Just me or is it a v4 Carenado bug?

The different *.WAV files are present in the Sound folder off the P3Dv4 root directory so I'm guessing Carenado just forgot to finish things.

What "Takeoff Config button" are you referring to? In the Phenom300?

-J

13700KF | RTX 4090 @ 4K | 32GB DDR5 | 2 x 1TB SSDs | 1TB M.2 NVMe

I never get "Take off okay" and have been assuming I'm doing something wrong. I don't get any warnings either. So it's a glitch then in Version 2.0?

I have the same issue. I don't get a "Take off Okay" message either. If something is not configured like flaps, trim or brakes I get a beep but not "No takeoff flaps" message.

I confirmed that the .WAV files are in the P3D4 root sound directory and I played them so the do work.

Richard

Strange. Glad to know it's not just me.

Twenty6, I'm referring to the this button on the center console.

N67WG-Flight27_wxv00d.jpg

Hi N2382R.

That is a great graphic. Is that your sim? Or a photograph from the real 300? If it is your sim, could you post your specs please? I am running an i3 2120 with a GT660 card and 16G of ram. My graphics are good but not as sharp as your screenshot. edit...I am flying FSX boxed version.

Thanks...Ken

Edited by kenny584
I forgot to mention which sim I was using.

Ken,

As much as I’d love to tell you that it’s my sim, it’s just a photo. Maybe one day we’ll have textures sharp enough to pass for a photo :) 

Ah well, the more I looked I suspected it was a photo. Maybe one day as you say.

Thanks for posting back.

Regards...Ken

On 9/24/2017 at 2:55 PM, N2382R said:

wenty6, I'm referring to the this button on the center console.

<sigh> Time for glasses.

-J

13700KF | RTX 4090 @ 4K | 32GB DDR5 | 2 x 1TB SSDs | 1TB M.2 NVMe

I'm also experiencing the same issue. Is there a fix or work around?

Jose A.

Core Components: AMD Ryzen7 7700X - G.Skill FlareX 32 GB DDR5 6000 CL36 (XMP)  - Gigabyte B650M Aorus Elite AX  - Asus ROG Strix RTX3060 12gb

Storage: WD Black SN750 NVMe 1TB - AData sx8200 Pro NVMe 1TB - Samsung 860 EVO 500GB - Samsung 870 EVO 1TB

WIN10 - P3D v.5.3 HF2 - XPLANE 11 - MSFS

I've found the problem - the '64' bit gauge file CarSound_EMB550CALLx64.dll - should be a 64 bit file, but when I checked it it's actually a 32 bit file. This is the file that calls all those callouts..

Annoying, I've submitted to carenado and waiting for a fix..

James W

Banner_FS2Crew_Supporter.jpg

Thanks severniae for discovering this. Please keep us posted on Carenado's response.

On 25/10/2018 at 21:17, severniae said:

Eu encontrei o problema - o arquivo de bit de bit '64' CarSound_EMB550CALLx64.dll - deve ser um arquivo de 64 bits, mas quando eu verifiquei é realmente um arquivo de 32 bits. Este é o arquivo que chama todas essas chamadas.

Irritante, eu submeti a carenado e esperando por uma correção ..

Hello,
Did you get Carenado's answer?
thank you,
Amauri Penze