Sign in to follow this  
N2382R

Takeoff Warning Sounds

Hi,

Indeed I did, they sent me a 64-bit file to replace the wrong one. It works great now!

I don't know if I can post it, as I'm not the owner of the file, perhaps its best to look on their support site and ask them for it? Now they've created it one would imagine they would just send it to whomever asks.

James W

Banner_FS2Crew_Supporter.jpg

On 11/27/2018 at 11:55 AM, severniae said:

Oi

De fato, eles me enviaram um arquivo de 64 bits para substituir o errado. Isso funciona muito bem agora!

Não sei se posso postar, já que não sou o proprietário do arquivo, de qualquer maneira, não posso procurar no site de suporte dele e perguntar por ele? Agora que eles criaram, alguém imaginando que eles apenas mandariam para quem perguntasse.

Hello, I received the new file from Carenado, but it did not solve the problem, I only continue with the sound of "beep".
Could you tell me if you did anything other than change the file? Please?
Thank you

Amauri Penze

Edited by bigpenze

SevernLae 

i found this file in my 'C:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\gauges" directory . Is this the file that needs replacing?

Best regards

Hari

Yep just got this Mail from Carenado back

Greetings,

Thank you for the feedback, we are aware of this situation and we are going to fix it for the future version for this aircraft.

Regards,

Carenado.

so will PM you also for the file. 🙂

Thanks

Bruno

Bruno 

I sent a support request and opened a ticket about this issue. Carenado sent me a replacement file within 24 hours. The TO CONFIG button now works correctly on my installation.

If you are experiencing the OP's problem, I suggest you contact Carenado for the replacement file.

Cheers!

Carl

2 hours ago, JetJock_YHZ said:

I sent a support request and opened a ticket about this issue. Carenado sent me a replacement file within 24 hours. The TO CONFIG button now works correctly on my installation.

If you are experiencing the OP's problem, I suggest you contact Carenado for the replacement file.

Cheers!

Carl

Would you kindly post the name of the file they provided, because I contacted them for a replacement file and the one they provided ( CarSound_EMB550CALLx64.dll ) did absolutely nothing to fix the issue. 

Jose A.

Core Components: AMD Ryzen7 7700X - G.Skill FlareX 32 GB DDR5 6000 CL36 (XMP)  - Gigabyte B650M Aorus Elite AX  - Asus ROG Strix RTX3060 12gb

Storage: WD Black SN750 NVMe 1TB - AData sx8200 Pro NVMe 1TB - Samsung 860 EVO 500GB - Samsung 870 EVO 1TB

WIN10 - P3D v.5.3 HF2 - XPLANE 11 - MSFS

Jose try to rename the new file to CarSound_EMB550CALL.dll and copy (after a backup of the old one) to the gauges folder.

Bruno

Bruno 

bakerman, 

So you're saying to remove the x64 from the names of both files? I'll try this when I get home.

Thanks.

Ty

Yes there are no *x64.dll references in the panel.cfg of the Phenom 300 just the CarSound_EMB550CALL.dll
So try it, if it is not working give me PM, I have the one from James, this one works!

Bruno

Bruno 

The file name they sent me was CarSound_EMB550CALLx64.dll

They actually provided a link to download the file from one of their servers.

You can try it if you like... CarSound_EMB550CALL.dll

I just replaced the original file with the new one (same name). The new file was slightly smaller than the original.

I am using P3D V4.5 and Windows 10.

There are many other issues with this aircraft, but the TO CONFIG problem has been resolved for me.

Carl

Edited by JetJock_YHZ